Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the people skills and complete your performance review form.
People Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Best of all, it is done through people, with people and for people.
- When you're looking for new people for your business you need to know people who know people.
- He knows how to both get along with people and how to get the most out of people.
- Great with people and always seems to get the best out of people.
- John can make people do anything because of his great people skills.
- He has great people skills and he gets along with most people.
- He is one of the few people with both skills.
- He knows how to speak to people, he knows how to engage people and he knows how to get the best out of people.
- He makes everyone around him better, and knows how to get the best out of people.
- This is definitely not something that can be said for all or even most people.
People Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is one of those people who does so much and still has time for people.
- It is not just that he knows people, he is truly connected to people.
- He is just one of those people that make the people around him better.
- He has always been someone who goes above and beyond for his people.
- He knows that people get bored with things, but never with people.
- I've never known him not to go out of his way to help people.
- John is someone who goes out of his way to help other people.
- He not only gets it, but he gets it done and gets people.
- John is one of those people, whom people like to be around.
- It's not the people you know, but the people they know.
People Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He knows people and he knows how to motivate people.
- He really is someone who gets the best out of people.
- He loves people and would like to be with people.
- John is also always looking out for his people.
- John is one of those people who 'gets' people.
- John knows how to get the best out of people.
- Working under him gets the best out of people.
- John gets things done with and through people.
- Therefore, he can get the best out of people.
- He always goes out of his way to help people.
People Skills: Positive Phrases
- He used to go out of his way to help people.
- John gets the very best out of his people.
- He always gets the best out of him people.
- Some people are just born to help people.
- He goes above and beyond to help people.
- He always got the best out of his people.
- John is an example of a people's people.
- He would always be there to help people.
- John is definitely one of those people.
- John goes out of his way to help people.
People Skills: Negative Phrases
- John happens to be one of those people.
- Some people just get it and John is one of those people.
- Excellent people skills and presentation skills.
- Professional, skilled and great people skills.
- Not only is he good at what he does, but he has excellent people skills that make him well liked by many people.
- He has exceptional people and leadership skills and he gets the best out of his people.
- He will always be on my list of people to go to if you need his particular skills.
- Those are almost always two entirely different skill sets, if not people.
- John is very skilled at getting people to think outside the box.
- Very few people have such a blend of know-how and people skills.
People Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Lastly, and probably most important, are him people skills.
- John had and still does have phenomenal people skills.
- Not all people with his background have these skills.
- He also needs to be awarded for his people skills.
- He does all of this with incredible people skills.
- One of his best skills is his judgment in people.
- I believe that his people skills are invaluable.
- John has many more technical and people skills.
- His people skills are not to be underestimated.
- He is very accomplished in him people skills.