Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the political skills and complete your performance review form.
Political Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- One of the things he did was to ask us politely for our names.
- He was always very polite when asking for this service.
- I have always found him polite and professional.
- John is thoroughly polite and professional.
- John is always very polite and efficient.
- Besides, he is always polite and friendly.
- John very professional and rather polite.
- I found him always very polite and humble.
- John is always professional and polite.
- His politeness should also be commended.
Political Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He knew what to do and had the political skills to get them accomplished.
- John is politically astute without being political and is an effective communicator.
- He communicates directly and clearly if not always politically correctly.
- He is focused on getting things done rather than politics or positioning.
- John is polite and understanding of the needs of those around him.
- Through it all, he was always polite and never lost his temper.
- Has time for everyone and is always very positive and polite.
- He is very polite, but insist to do the right thing at first.
- Courteous and polite, but also knew how to get things done.
- He is very polite and always willing to go the extra mile.
Political Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John has one of the best political minds in the business.
- He is down to earth and very polite with this colleaques.
- John got along with everyone, avoiding office politics.
- He is very polite even while pointing out our mistakes.
- And, he approaches others politely and professionally.
- Always smiling, very polite and best of all, talented.
- And politics or ego shouldn't come in the way of them.
- He has always had the ability to rise above politics.
- Conscientious, polite and correct are his trademarks.
- John was always prompt, well-dressed and polite.
Political Skills: Positive Phrases
- More over he is very polite and never hurts anybody.
- He is very collaborative and doesn't 'play politics'.
- He's polished and charming, but without the politics.
- Although he will be too polite to admit it if asked.
- There was never any pettiness or politics involved.
- Pleasant character and always polite in behaviour.
- He is very much polite and professionally ethical.
- His approach is straightforward and non-political.
- I have found him patient, polite and professional.
- He is very knowledgeable of the political process.
Political Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is professional, polite and very efficient.
- John is very politically-savy and knowledgeable.
- He was always polite, responsive and focused.
- Questions are always handled fully and politely.
- He is polite and friendly and very professional.
- John was polite, professional, and courteous.
- Always polite and helpful to others around him.
- He was very polite, educated, and professional.
- He was always helpful, polite and professional.
- John is very polite, professional and helpful.
Political Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- The challenge was both technical and political.
- Johnis always polite, friendly and accessible.
- John is always polite with customers on calls.
- He was politely persistant and very effective.
- Always well dressed, polite and professional.
- He is very patient, polite, and professional.
- He always evaluates the political landscape.
- He understood but did not play the politics.
- He is very polite and extremely articulate.
- He doesn't care about self-serving politics.