Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the supervision skills and complete your performance review form.
Supervision Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has been a great inspiration as a buiness coach.
- John is a great coach, motivator and inspiration.
- He is perfect supervisor and a task master, really inspires and leads the group.
- John is a skilled manger with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- He knows the value of workforce and diversified culture.
- His strategic and leadership skills were fundamental to the growth of the company, truly inspiring and motivating all of us.
- He is always onboard with the team to support and provide opportunities.
- John is an amazing visionary and leader, who can inspire teams to achieve amazing feats.
- He has a skill to inspire his teams and also provide great feedback to help them grow.
- John has excellent soft skills and can lead big teams, bring to your projects better processes, new technologies and open second breath of development team.
Supervision Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is a talented and inspired motivator.
- He knew when to take charge and when to let others lead.
- John is a great leader and a fabulous coach.
- John also coached and trained out leadership team to understand our personality differences and how to manage those in our communications and daily work.
- John leads by example, demonstrates high integrity and provided growth and leadership to all involved in our teams.
- The creation of this challenge is definitely a testament to his leadership and communication abilities.
- He has great interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- He is honest, understanding, works well in groups big or small and would be an assest to anyone/company who hires him.
- He has elevated every one of his team members to finding and providing good opportunities and by providing excellent guidance and feedback.
- Him problem-solving skills come in handy with our department's tight project deadlines.
Supervision Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He was able to balance management responsibilities with treating employees with fairness and empathy.
- Him organizational skills are impeccable.
- John is a decisive, accessible leader.
- It's great to work with someone like that because he is such a great mentor and coach.
- Don't get me wrong, John will tell you his honest opinions and why things work the way they do.
- John demonstrated over and over that he had the ability to achieve while providing inspiration to others.
- He strives to provide the best coaching, is very positive, and someone who goes the extra mile to help his employees achieve growth in role and growth as individuals.
- John sets expectations high and assists the learning process for all involved.
- He is a supportive leader who understands how to motivate and inspire him team.
- His leadership and organizational skills have been invaluable.
Supervision Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is a leader able to inspire his staff through good communication of his vision and empowering them to be all they can be.
- He's been a great coach and mentor to me.
- He shows respect and support for those he interacts with.
- Few people have the opportunity to report to a manager who is also a leader and a kind mentor.
- John is a truly amazing coach and mentor.
- He facilitated a very good interactive session with all the participants and everyone felt personally involved.
- He is an amazing coach.
- It will be an opportunity for the organisation and its employees of all ranks to learn and grow under his leadership.
- John is a passionate coach who provides a trusting safe environment for growth.
- He has been and still is my mentor and coach.
Supervision Skills: Negative Phrases
- He is not only amazing at developing talent he is also amazing at growing himself.
- My leadership and management skills have certainly improved through John's coaching sessions.
- Known him for a few years now and watched him grow from strength to strength.
- John's ability to juggle multiple activities and interests was unlike any I've seen before and made a dramatic difference in the learning level of our team.
- He has excellent skills to train youngsters as well as those who are already in service.
- He leads by example and knows how to motivate others by him actions.
- John is a phenomenal leader; he can inspire and motivate individuals on command.
- Him ability to inspire and grow talent within him teams has been a joy to watch.
- Every step of the process was challenging for me but with John's great help and his ability to keep me involved was inspiring.
- John is a very considerate leader and has provided me with many personal growth opportunities.
Supervision Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He has leadership ability, sales ability and the rare skill set of being able to coach him people.
- He worked strategically with me to develop a plan for growth for each individual.
- He has the rare ability of bringing the best out in people - mentoring, coaching skills, and managing performance when the need arises.
- John is an incredible kind and nurturing mentor, who has done everything to support me and my team to grow.
- He's skills at mentoring and motivating the group and his careful guidance have been excellent.
- He made a huge difference to the company's development and growth.
- John has the fantastic ability to work with teams to help them create a vision, execute a plan that brings the whole team together to achieve their objectives.
- John has been a great mentor for me to grow into management.
- He showed his value by mapping the job requirements to my apptitudes, providing clarity, expectation setting, and working through the hiring process.
- John is an inspiring leader, an excellent mentor and one of the best software managers I've worked with over the years.