Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the thinking skills and complete your performance review form.
Thinking Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John thinks of others before he thinks of himself.
- Strategic thinking will be his best skill.
- If you ask him, he'll tell you exactly what he thinks.
- John will always let you know what he thinks.
- He will tell you what he thinks and not what you want to hear and what he thinks is very valuable.
- John has always said exactly what he thinks and, what he thinks is pretty sensible stuff.
- John is a man who thinks what he says and says what he thinks.
- Greatness,is seeing what everyone else has seen and the thinking what no-one else has thought.
- He is always thinking about how things can be done or how things can be done better.
- John thinks things through thoroughly and provides the best possible service.
Thinking Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is always thinking about how he can help, instead of how he can be helped.
- He thinks of things you will need before you even know you might need them.
- Always thinking of others, he is someone everyone knows or at least should.
- He thinks nothing of going above and beyond to make something successful.
- Everyone isn't the same even though everyone thinks they can make it big.
- He does what he says he'll do and is never afraid to say what he thinks.
- He's always trying something new and thinking through the implications.
- He will tell you what he thinks and you will know where he stands.
- John is forward thinking and always looking out for his clients.
- He knows what to do and when to do it, he thinks outside the box.
Thinking Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is also the one who will be there for you, thinking about you.
- You could depend on him to tell you exactly what he was thinking.
- Friendly and always thinking on how you can do something better.
- You always know where he's coming from and what he's thinking.
- John is someone that is very forward thinking and positive.
- John is very thorough and is always thinking outside the box.
- First, he's going to be direct and tell you what he thinks.
- He knows how to ask the right question to make you think.
- He thinks clearly under the most trying of circumstances.
- He thinks of others first and always does the right thing.
Thinking Skills: Positive Phrases
- Love the way he thinks and wish him the very best always.
- If you call him you will get exactly what he is thinking.
- John has always been positive and forward thinking.
- John is one of those truly forward thinking individuals.
- He is very strategic, and therefore, forward-thinking.
- If he thinks he needs something, he just goes for it.
- John is professional, thorough, and forward thinking.
- He is also honest and will tell you what he thinks.
- He always thinks for the best for his subordinates.
- He truly gives more than he even thinks to recieve.
Thinking Skills: Negative Phrases
- Progress is made without me even thinking about it.
- We need more employers with this forward thinking.
- He is forward thinking and knows how to get there.
- John is very knowledgeable and forward thinking.
- John says what he thinks, and does what he says.
- John is always thinking about how to help others.
- And then of course he thinks about the business.
- John is really into the whole thinking progress.
- And you don't have to guess what he's thinking.
- Very thorough, insightful and forward-thinking.
Thinking Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is also very creative and forward-thinking.
- John is always forward thinking and optimistic.
- John is someone who thinks outside the square.
- Creative, collaborative and forward thinking.
- John often thinks of things that others miss.
- John is very responsive and forward thinking.
- John is forward-thinking and well organized.
- It challenges you in the way that you think.
- I was always very analytical in my thinking.
- John is always thinking about the customer.