Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the consistency and complete your performance review form.
Consistency: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I always found that he was reliable and consistent.
- John is thorough, flexible and most of all reliable.
- He was well liked, consistent and reliable.
- Him consistency and reliability were stellar.
- He is always very pleasent and consistently reliable.
- John are that he is trustworthy, consistent, and reliable.
- He is trustworthy, consistent, and reliable.
- He's consistent, reliable, and above all, he delivers.
- He is reliable, responsible, and consistent.
- Organised, does what he says he will do, reliable.
Consistency: Below Expectations Phrases
- Solid performer, very consistent and reliable.
- He was always reliable and consistent in all of our interactions.
- John is reliable and consistently gives 100%.
- John was consistant in his reliability and professionalism.
- Fair, reliable, consistent and very organised.
- He is consistent, reliable, and innovative.
- He is always willing to help out and is very reliable.
- John has consistently been my most reliable vendor.
- He is creative, consistent and reliable.
- He has always been upfront, reliable and consistent.
Consistency: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is not only the best, but he is also the most reliable.
- I also appreciated him reliability and flexibility.
- John is reliable, predictable and consistent.
- And he's not just very reliable, he's 100% reliable.
- John is also someone who's very reliable.
- He is consistent, reliable and trustworthy.
- He was flexible, reliable, and very speedy.
- He is consistent, reliable and gets results.
- Him delivery was consistent and reliable.
- John is consistent and reliable in all that he does.
Consistency: Positive Phrases
- John is consistently enthusiastic and reliable.
- John is certainly one of the most reliable.
- He was very committed, flexible and reliable.
- He was consistently reliable, and got things done very quickly.
- John is easy-going, flexible and reliable.
- He is very flexible with an high reliability.
- John is consistently constructive, thorough, and reliable.
- John is professional, reliable and very consistent.
- He is flexible, adaptive and consistent.
- He is consistent, reliable and professional.
Consistency: Negative Phrases
- He is consistent, reliable, and he cares.
- He is consistently reliable and resourceful.
- John repeatedly showed me his honesty and reliability.
- Passion, loyalty and honesty are values we share.
- John's reliability and honesty can be counted upon, always.
- His honesty, loyalty and most importantly his friendship.
- John is the personification of professionalism, loyalty and honesty.
- John is reliable, consistent and knowledgeable.
- John was knowledgeable, consistent and reliable.
- John was one of my most reliable co-workers.
Consistency: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He has always been consistent in his deliveries.
- John is someone who's meticulous and very reliable.
- John is also trustworthy and reliable.
- He is flexible and willing to help in anyway he can.
- He has consistently gone above and beyond his role.
- John is well organised, thorough and reliable.
- John is flexible, understanding and most importantly, reliable.
- He is consistently ahead of the problem.
- Straight-forward, simple and one who is reliable.
- He is also very professional and reliable.