Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the creative skills and complete your performance review form.
Creative Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is clearly very skilled and very creative.
- There seems to be no end to him creativity and artistic skills.
- Adding to that are him creativity and initiative skills.
- He is very creative and knowledgeable of him skill.
- His skills are very good and he is very creative.
- John's creative skills are second to none.
- He is insightful, creative, and skilled.
- He is both creative and skillful artist.
- He is so much so that the only trouble you would have with him is trying to contain that creativity.
- John always got us to think more creatively about how we could do things better for clients.
Creative Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- You just have to tell him what you want and he will come back with very creative ideas.
- John is always asking how can one make things better, more effective and more creative.
- Great ones especially, which doesn't get any better when you're a creative.
- He does what he says he will do, with all of his wisdom and creativity.
- John really know what he is talking about when it comes to creativity.
- Last but not least, he is creative and think always out of the box.
- He doesn't limit your creativity, he pushes you to be more creative.
- He is creative, and definitely someone that you'd want in your team.
- Nothing but the best could be said about this most creative woman.
- That's probably because he is actually quite the creative himself.
Creative Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He truly knows how to get everyone involved and is very creative.
- He is very creative and this always came through in him business.
- Essentially, the more creative we got with things, the better.
- John is very creative and he knows how to get you noticed.
- He is very creative and always willing to help him clients.
- He is thorough in him execution, as well as him creativity.
- And he does that in the most creative way you can imagine.
- He can be very creative and he always knows what he wants.
- You never knew where he was going to take you creatively.
- I wish we could have used him for more creative ventures.
Creative Skills: Positive Phrases
- He is very creative as well as being very enterprising.
- He has always been very creative with his work/designs.
- John was always very creative both on and off the job.
- John is by far one of the most creative and talented.
- Not only is he creative, but he's also very strategic.
- Very creative; went above and beyond my expectations.
- He is creative and willing to think out of the box.
- He is thorough, well organized, and very creative.
- He is very creative and is always willing to help.
- John is not only analytical, but he is creative.
Creative Skills: Negative Phrases
- For one, he has creativity that can not be topped.
- John has no boundaries when it comes to creativity.
- John is very creative and truly knows him business.
- Of course, he's among the best creative directors.
- In each instance, they were thorough and creative.
- He is creative and always comes up with the goods.
- John is creative and knows how to get things done.
- He is very creative and can think out of the box.
- John is very creative without being egocentric.
- John is fantastic when it comes to being creative.
Creative Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I found him to be very creative and knowledgable.
- Technically and creatively, you can do no better.
- He is very creative so that you are never bored.
- There are very few creatives out there like him.
- He is not only creative but also very friendly.
- John is always looking for the creative solution.
- John is very creative when it comes to branding.
- His know-how and creativity are truly inspiring.
- He is not only an expert but also very creative.
- Professional, creative and very very proactive.