Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the engagement skills and complete your performance review form.
Engagement Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I would welcome him again on any engagement.
- John has demonstrated his skills in many of his engagements.
- John is an engaged and skilled presentor.
- He was very skilled at engaging the team.
- If you are looking at engaging him - then know that you are doing the right thing.
- John is also equally engaging during his one to one consulting engagements.
- I appreciate all his efforts and wish him the best in his next engagement.
- John really listens to what you have to say and he is always engaged.
- And he brings value to everything he does and everyone he engages.
- John also cares about doing the right thing for everyone he engages.
Engagement Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Frankly, he engages much more than his audience, he engaged me.
- I was privileged to have him in many of my past engagements.
- I look forward to attending another one of his engagements.
- John is one of the best speakers you could wish to engage.
- John always did his homework and kept everyone engaged.
- I wish him all the best in his engagements in the future.
- I wish him all the best for all him future engagements.
- He makes himself available and engages the right teams.
- He is upbeat, positive and very engaged and engaging.
- He was engaged with me throughout the whole process.
Engagement Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I wish him all the very best for future engagements.
- Every engagement with him has been very comfortable.
- We are very much looking forward to re-engaging him.
- Candidates always liked to engaged with him closely.
- John keep me in the loop throughout the engagement.
- He was really engaged and willing to try new things.
- I look forward to engaging him again in the future.
- He engages well to get the best from him audience.
- His presentation was not only useful but engaging.
- I found him to be very knowledgable and engaging.
Engagement Skills: Positive Phrases
- He gets you to engage on why you do what you do.
- John was instrumental throughout the engagement.
- John was professional through our engagement.
- John certainly knows how to engage an audience.
- Knowledgeable, thorough, prepared, and engaging.
- All my engagements with him have been enriching.
- He is even engaging first thing in the morning.
- John is thorough, analytical, and engaging.
- I found him to be very engaged and inquisitive.
- He was engaging and thorough as an instructor.
Engagement Skills: Negative Phrases
- John was in my team at one of engagements.
- He really makes difference in each engagement.
- John is very engaging and knows him stuff.
- I look forward to our next shared engagement.
- He engaged each and every one of us in class.
- They were engaged and willing to participate.
- John is also very engaging and so much fun.
- I found the session very useful and engaging.
- I appreciate his own engagements in his job.
- I would engage him again without hesitation.
Engagement Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Very engaging and obviously knows his topic.
- John knows how to keep the audience engaged.
- John was very engaging and informative.
- John is truly entertaining and engaging.
- John is both engaging and knowledgeable.
- John is also an engaging conversationalist.
- John was very engaging with the audience.
- He was always very committed and engaged.
- John had everybody engaged and inspired.
- He is well prepared for all engagements.