Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the goal focus and complete your performance review form.
Goal Focus: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He knows what he is doing and focus on his goal.
- He motivates the team towards the goal and makes sure to always keep the focus on the goal.
- John focus is always about the need of the coachees goals.
- He can make the others focus on their important goals.
- He knows exactly which goals to achieve and to focus.
- Works well under pressure and keeps the goal in focus.
- Result oreinted and keep focus on his goals.
- John kept his focus on the goal at hand.
- His focus was always not just about getting things done, but about getting the right things done and doing them right.
- I've never know anybody who gives so much to so many with the only goal of seeing others do better.
Goal Focus: Below Expectations Phrases
- His goal is always to get the project done, but to do so by getting the team to want the same goal.
- He knows how to balance the goals of the goals of the organization with the goals of employees.
- He keeps his focus on the goal, and is constantly making sure it's the correct goal.
- He will go out of the for anyone along the way to help them achieve their goals.
- John is someone who certainly knows what he is doing and achieve his goals.
- There is nothing that is beyond him capability once he has it in him focus.
- John focus on his goals and dedication to them are beyond one can imagine.
- He is loyal until the end and always will to help and get you to your goals.
- He certainly knows what he wants, and will do everything to reach his goal.
- At the end of the day he knows how to get things done which is the goal.
Goal Focus: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He knows exactly what he wants what his goals are and always makes it.
- John is always willing to help you in any way to achieve your goals.
- I have recently reached one of those goals which was my "dream" goal.
- Align your goals with him and you can be sure he'll make it happen.
- Knew exactly what he was looking for and always achieved his goals.
- He is goal-oriented and always does everything in sake of the goal.
- Him goal is to make sure everyone reaches their professional goals.
- All of us were amazed, but that's just the way he was about goals.
- I wish him the very best for any goal he is looking to achieve.
- John is someone who goes all the way to establish his goals.
Goal Focus: Positive Phrases
- John focus on what needs to get done and in the right order.
- John is truly one who knows how to focus and get things done.
- John is very detail oriented and always focus on his goal.
- Him goal is to make sure they have the very best experience.
- He never gives up and will do everything to reach his goals.
- His focus has always been doing what's best for his clients.
- John has been the one to focus me back on the right track.
- John has helped me focus and move forward with my goals.
- John's goal is to help his customers arrive at their goal.
- John knows where he's going and is focused on his goals.
Goal Focus: Negative Phrases
- My goals and objectives become his goals and objectives.
- Him focus is always on the end result and company goals.
- Setting high goals for himself and achieving his goals.
- John is not only goal-oriented, he is goal achieving.
- Without his help we would not have achieved our goals.
- He always has a goal and never waivers from that goal.
- I have seen him to be very focused towards his goals.
- He will go above and beyond any goals given to him.
- He went out of his way to help us achieve our goals.
- I am sure he will help you reach all of your goals.
Goal Focus: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He looks out for and makes sure goals are achieved.
- John's focus is totally on the goals of his clients.
- He knows what he wants and always reaches his goal.
- John wish you all the very best for futhure goals.
- His goal is to make things better, not just get by.
- It will help you focus on the right opportunities.
- It helped me to focus on my goals and objectives.
- He have him own goals that most of it achieved.
- Working with him will help you reach your goals.
- Everything he does is geared towards this goal.