Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the marketing skills and complete your performance review form.
Marketing Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is competent and does his job accurately.
- He was very dedicated and competent in him job.
- I have found John to be very competent in him job.
- He is very competent in him job, he is determinate.
- Extremely helpful and competent at his job.
- John is exceptionally competent at his job.
- He does an excellent job of marketing his company.
- John did an exceptional job recently when I was in the job market.
- He is very skilled with financial selling and marketing.
- John is passionate about retail and all things retail.
Marketing Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has all the skills to do any job he wants to do, and to do it very well.
- Good job and cool skills of marketing and publishing.
- Very skilled and truly passionate about him job.
- He has the know how and skill to get the job done if you can't do it yourself.
- Nevertheless he had the skills to do an incredible job.
- He had the will and the skill to excel in his job.
- He would do well in any job given to him in advertising, marketing or communications.
- Excellent competence in all marketing areas.
- High competence and sensitivity in brand marketing and advertising.
- John's marketing competencies are well rounded.
Marketing Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- The job market is getting very competitive.
- John is very helpful if you want to know more on the job market.
- I would definitely recommend him to anyone on the job market.
- I would recommend him to anyone in the job market.
- Him PR skills and overall marketing skills are extraordinary.
- He is very knowledgeable about job seekers and about the job market.
- John is very kind and competent in him job.
- John is an online marketing veteran with the skills to get the job done.
- I found him to be extremely helpful and thoroughly competent at his job.
- John was a very competent marketing director who did a very thorough job.
Marketing Skills: Positive Phrases
- He is very competent and behind the scenes but he always gets the job done.
- He is also shows technical and marketing competence since he loves his job.
- John is friendly, competent, and gets the job done.
- I am very impressed by him commitment and competences in doing him job.
- He understands what sells as well as the needs of the retailer.
- This is a particularly useful skill in our ever improving job market.
- He is particularly skilled in sales and marketing.
- John knows how to market skills and achievements.
- John is an incredibly skilled marketer.
- That's all you need to know about John's marketing skills.
Marketing Skills: Negative Phrases
- He knew exactly the market for my skills.
- John will not disappoint even the most skilled marketers.
- Excellent organizational and marketing skills.
- He has proven this skill over and over again in different markets.
- John is a skilled one-to-one marketer.
- His marketing skills are second to none.
- He knows and keep researching about marketing and particularly advertising.
- John will always be one of my go-to markets.
- John is certainly one of those marketers.
- He knows what he is selling and what his competition sells.
Marketing Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is probably already the best in his marketing.
- He has all the skills needed to be the best at what he does, and has fun doing his job.
- He is bright, competent and truly understands his market.
- He regularly keeps you up to date on the job market.
- My first experiences with John were in retail marketing and advertising.
- I recommend him highly for any marketing jobs.
- John knows what he does the best for the market.
- John is just the best when it comes to marketing.
- A great partner for anyone in the job market.
- He's very dedicated to his job, as he is well informed about the market.