Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the relationship skills and complete your performance review form.
Relationship Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- His relationships are your relationships.
- I really appreciate how you value the relationship.
- He has said that it is all one relationship.
- What impressed me most were his relationship skills.
- John's relationship skills are second to none.
- John is skilled at building relationships.
- He is great at relationships and uses him relationships to get things done that many would think are impossible.
- He is always getting the best out of every situation for every one in all relationships.
- John always tries to contribute more value than he gets from every relationship.
- Thank you for all your help, looking forward to expanding our relationship.
Relationship Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I can not say enough about how delighted we are with this relationship.
- John is able to get the best out of those necessary relationships.
- I became really different by just knowing about one relationship.
- He always looks for how everyone can benefit from relationships.
- Thank you and we look forward to our continued relationship.
- He has respect for relationships and relationship-builders.
- He is always looking to innovate value in the relationship.
- My relationship with him has been nothing but first class.
- Looking forward to many more years of this relationship.
- This can be the same both in business and relationships.
Relationship Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is by far one of the best relationship experts.
- He knows all you can know about relationship building.
- He made me think about my relationships in more depth.
- He is one of the best at building those relationships.
- He is truly one who knows how to build relationships.
- Nothing in this relationship has ever been an issue.
- I look forward to an on-going business relationship.
- I would recommend him to anyone in any relationship.
- John was exceptional when it came to relationships.
- He truly understands the value of the relationship.
Relationship Skills: Positive Phrases
- Pleasure to know him and continue our relationship.
- I truly value our relationship and his mentorship.
- I appreciate his investment in the relationship.
- Communication is the key to any relationship.
- I have thoroughly enjoyed our relationship.
- I also found him to be relationship driven.
- Him relationships with them were legendary.
- John handles himself in new relationships.
- Those relationships have been beneficial.
- John doesn't have client relationships.
Relationship Skills: Negative Phrases
- John gets networking and relationships.
- I can't say enough about my relationship with John.
- I appreciate my relationship with John.
- I have had many relationships with John.
- Him relationship skills in developing relationships of trust will take him very far in everything he does.
- It's that skill alone that would have served our relationship well going forward.
- He has the knowledge, skills, and relationships to help you get it done.
- Combined with that he also has very good customer relationship skills.
- I would also consider him client relationship skills to be unmatched.
- To me his best skill is developing and maintaining relationships.
Relationship Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John help me to develop skills in comunication and relationship.
- John's relationship skills are exemplary and he gets things done.
- John was highly respected for him skills and relationships.
- He has tremendous relationship skills, which everyone knows.
- Excellent skills in relationship and very target-oriented.
- Him relationship and networking skills are unbelievable.
- He also has great communication and relationship skills.
- His relationship building skills are also very strong.
- John has outstanding relationship building skills.
- John has impressive relationship and sales skills.