Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the work skills and complete your performance review form.
Work Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- People working with him would like to work more as he always keeps them motivated.
- John knows people, and he knows how they work at work.
- Having observed him at work and having worked with him, it will be my pleasure to work with him again anytime.
- Anyone working with him would appreciate the skills and commitment he brings to him work.
- His work ethics are to be commended as much as his working skills.
- There are those people who you look forward to working with and those that you work with because you have to.
- I know that people really benefit from the work that he does and very much appreciate the way he works.
- I have seen him committed to his work and gets the work done appropriate to expectations.
- I worked with him on various projects and would work with him again without hesitation.
- I have worked with him on many projects and we have always worked very well together.
Work Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is committed to him work and to those he does work for and uses no excuses.
- I've worked with him on past projects and would definitely work with him again.
- I have worked with him and look forward to our continuing working relationship.
- He knows computers and understands how they work and what makes them not work.
- Professional at work, you can always rely on him when working on any project.
- I would work with him on any project because he put his all into his work.
- Will work until the project is done and does not do second hand work.
- I have the previlage to work with him on few research works.
- John worked with me on projects as well as release work.
- He's very hard working and committed to his work.
Work Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Excellent at work, confidence and team working.
- He is hard working and commited to his work.
- He is 100% committed to his work and goes well to make things work.
- He has the necessary skills but more than that he loves him work.
- I've never worked with anyone with better organizational skills.
- I had not worked with someone who embodied quite so many skills.
- John has the skills to work with just about anyone.
- I have been very impressed with his work and skills.
- John is well skilled and efficient at his work.
- John worked with me with my leadership skills.
Work Skills: Positive Phrases
- He uses these skills in his professional work.
- John is very skilled at working with people.
- He is very skilled in his field of work.
- I am looking forward to work with him again on another one of my projects.
- He is someone you'd want to be working for or with, on any project.
- He will go above the beyond to make things work and help people.
- John is one of those people you just like to be around at work.
- Looking forward to working with him further on other projects.
- Great to work with and someone who will keep your confidences.
- I would look forward to working with him again on any project.
Work Skills: Negative Phrases
- I really wish that we can work together again on same project.
- We have since gone on to work with him on many other projects.
- Always willing to help others and are committed to him work.
- John has worked for me and with me on several projects.
- I would definitely like to work with him on every project.
- We look forward to working together with him on projects.
- Thank you so much for the work you do and the motivation.
- We have worked in the past together on various projects.
- John went above and beyond while working on our project.
- I look forward to working with them on my next project.
Work Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John has done some work with me on different projects.
- I would work for him or with him on any given project.
- He works well with others and is self motivated.
- He is self-motivated, and thorough in him work.
- John is very creative and thorough in his work.
- He is very thorough and works well with people.
- We often working together on the same projects.
- He is known to him disciplined way of working.
- His work is exemplary, his attitude towards both the work and the people he works with is outstanding.
- I have found him to be very easy to work with and he has the right "soft skills" to get the work done.