Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the analytical skills and complete your performance review form.
Analytical Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He posses good analytical skills and always want to understand root-cause of an issue.
- John will bring a valuable mix of creative and analytical skills to him next workplace.
- He has amazing analytical skills and able to tackle any task.
- John is a highly organized manager and a resourceful supervisor with the critical thinking and analytical skills to see through any challenges or obstacles.
- John is a great listener with perfect analytical skills.
- John also had excellent analytical skills as well as an ability to look at the whole picture in order to find the best solutions.
- He has exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- John is a hands on, detail oriented senior manager who combines leadership with strong analytical skills.
- John is a goal-oriented sales professional with very strong communication, planning, requirements management and analytical skills.
- He statistical and analytical skills were used to greatly improve customer service and response times.
Analytical Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I am very, very impressed by him analytical skills, creative thinking, insights and great teamwork.
- He displayed well developed planning and analytical skills, with an eye for details.
- His memory, analytical skills and ability to learn new techniques professional and otherwise are excellent.
- He is hard working and has excellent analytical skills.
- His strong analytical skills enable him to quickly understand and adapt to business needs.
- John possesses strong analytical skills and is great at troubleshooting issues.
- John has strong analytical skills and is able to absorb and understand information or new concepts quickly, making him extremely versatile.
- A remarkable asset is his combination of analytical skills with creativity.
- John has very good analytical skills.
- His interpersonal and analytical skills were a huge asset to our team.
Analytical Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John's intelligence, analytical skills and mentoring ability are all the right ingredients to be an effective leader.
- John has great analytical skills and could manage issues well under stressful situations.
- John is detailed-oriented manager with strong analytical skills.
- The process is less painful because of John.
- John is detailed, thorough and results oriented.
- John is very detailed and a critical thinker.
- John is very detailed and results driven.
- The process, collaboration with him, and results were exceptional.
- In summary, John is a doer and a thinker.
- John is very thorough and detail-oriented.
Analytical Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is very detail-minded, which is a huge plus in any position.
- John is results oriented and extremely efficient.
- John is detail-oriented, quick to asses a process and make it more efficient.
- John is a detail minded computer expert.
- John was a very detail and results oriented manager.
- John is always focused on the end result and leading everyone to it.
- John was always patient throughout the coaching process.
- John is a detail-oriented colleague, with quick mind.
- John is very detailed in everything he does.
- John leads by example and encouragement.
Analytical Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is one who leads through example.
- In addition, he is always a all-around thinker.
- John is a very bright star and thorough thinker.
- John is very focused, detailed and result-oriented.
- John was a very detailed and thorough colleague.
- He is goal driven and detail oriented, his eagerness to teach me any new skill was always infectiously enthusiastic.
- We worked together on various projects and I was always impressed with him operational skills as well as him in-depth market knowledge.
- His ability to see the "big picture" and his pro-active nature were most refreshing - helping us to bridge inter-departmental divides to come up with innovative structures and strategies for the benefit of clients and the company as a whole.
- Him skills include business etiquette, networking and the essential soft skills needed to build relationships in business.
- This is a testament to John's relationships with his clients, knowledge and strong marketing skills.
Analytical Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I worked with John on different projects and I would like to recommend him as a very dedicated person with high professional communication skills who can translate the customer needs.
- He combines this with a passion for delivering value to the customer and continually improving his knowledge and skills.
- A highly detailed, intuitive person who applies process to all he does, John has always sought the best outcomes for others.
- John has a genuine interest in helping others achieve their goals along with the skills and knowledge to help get them there.
- John's strong leadership skills, vast knowledge, focus and discipline along with an amazing personality was a great mix for our operations.
- He's got a basket of skills, but his ability to plan and execute projects across the very wide number of groups necessary in an organization.
- I got the privilege to spend some time with John in his class, where he kindly gave up his own time each week and gave us a chance to learn how to code for free.
- In working with John, I have observed firsthand his professionalism, exceptional people and communication skills.
- John would be a valuable asset on any team of exceptional and diverse skills where collaboration can be fostered by his direction.
- He focused on quality deliverables, fostered the development of our analysis and leadership skills, and encouraged teamwork.