Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the customer service and complete your performance review form.
Customer Service: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John provided our customers with the very best customer service.
- He goes above and beyond to support and assist his clients.
- John provided me with outstanding service and support and service.
- He is the ultimate in customer service to him clients.
- He gives his best services to the customer.
- He always provided clients with best possible service.
- Him customer service with each client is remarkable.
- John provided the best customer service.
- John provided excellent customer service to our clients.
- John provided customer service excellence to every customer he came in contact with and supported.
Customer Service: Below Expectations Phrases
- John provides outstanding customer service to his clients.
- John has provided services for our clients.
- He makes sure he follows up with customers and provides the best customer service possible.
- John provides his clients with unparalleled service and support.
- John provides exceptional customer service to his clients.
- John provided excellent customer service to my account.
- He is very customer service oriented and always looks to do him very best for him customers.
- Knowledgeable about him services and knows how to best help him clients.
- John is the epitome of customer service and support.
- He goes above and beyond to service his clients.
Customer Service: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He made sure his customers got the very best of service.
- He provided excellent customer service to him clients, customers and associates.
- He provided outstanding customer service and was always available to help him clients.
- John assisted several of my clients with terrific service.
- His customer service goes above and beyond to meet the needs of his clients.
- Their customer service and support is excellent.
- Excellent customer service and provides the best package for my clients.
- Anyone considering his services should look forward to his assistance.
- Finally he provides excellent customer service to his clients.
- I was his customer, and he provided outstanding customer service.
Customer Service: Positive Phrases
- Our clients loved him, as he was all about customer service.
- He provides exceptional customer service for his clients.
- John is the best of the best in client services.
- He goes out of his way to support others and provides an excellent customer service.
- John provides exceptional customer service to all of his clients.
- John is very customer focused and provides excellent support services for his customers.
- He really wants to know all about the service he does support.
- We were very satisfied with the customer service and support.
- John has gone above and beyond with customer service.
- When it came to professional services and customer service his services was always top notch.
Customer Service: Negative Phrases
- John is very supportive to his clients.
- He truly wants to do the best for his employer and for his customers.
- He goes out of him way to support him clients.
- John will go out of him way to assist him clients.
- John always does his best to support his clients.
- John goes out of his way to support his customers.
- John goes above and beyond to support him clients.
- I look forward to seeing him do the same for any employer that would consider him employment.
- He always goes above and beyond to assist him clients.
- Again, he just gets it, and is always supportive of him clients.
Customer Service: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He just uses it to help his clients get more customers.
- Therefore, the clients that are serviced by his company recieve the best possible service.
- He has great depth in customer service and technical support services.
- You'll be glad that you've hired him services, he is all about customer service
- John's focus is customer service and service delivery.
- John provides superior services to my clients with remediation services.
- He understands customer service and the value of the service of recruiters.
- To John the customer always deserves the best service and thorough service.
- Outstanding service, proactive approach to customer service.
- John has serviced several of my clients and continues to provide them with his services.