Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the goal setting and complete your performance review form.
Goal Setting: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Thanks to him we have managed to achieve the set goals every sprint as a team.
- He has the ability to understand your goals and aspirations and set a solid vision for growth and opportunity.
- He makes sure that you are clear on your conversations, and challenges one to step outside their comfort zone.
- John takes a very personable approach to coaching, getting to know you and your goals.
- He has clear long term goals with the will and capacity to reach them.
- He usually makes sacrifices to achieve his goals which means that he has humility for the IT sector.
- He encourages you and helps you reach the goals you set for yourself.
- John focuses on him goals and get things done.
- He is driven to succeed and his ability to lead groups to their objectives and goals is impressive.
- Ryan is at his best when he's helping others envision a future reality that has not yet been achieved but is fully possible.
Goal Setting: Below Expectations Phrases
- He sets the bar high and works hard to achieve his goals.
- He is a successful business person and him goal is to provide opportunities for other businesses and help them to grow and succeed.
- John helped me to clarifying my goals and take actions to achieve it quickly.
- He has a vision and he's pursuing it.
- He has an exceptional entrepreneurial skill set alongwith the capability to employ strategic thinking for the attainment of both short and long term goals.
- It was obvious he had a long-term vision for the work we were doing and made sure we were engaged in that vision.
- He is responsible, supportive and capable.
- He is great at clarifying your vision of where you want to go and facilitating goals attainments.
- He is able to clearly communicate complex environmental challenges and achievements, and motivates others to take action to reduce impacts.
- He always pays close attention to what you say and translates that into clear objectives that he holds you accountable to.
Goal Setting: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He has a great vision for what he wants to achieve and is always actively looking to better himself to achieve his goals.
- He sets goals and achieves them.
- He kept me focused and accountable to my short and long term goals.
- He is always passionate to achieve excellence.
- John stops at nothing to ensure the expectations and goals that you establish at the outset are achieved.
- He believes in himself and in him actions.
- He continually sets high expectations and develops his team member's skills to achieve results.
- He keeps me on target and holds me accountable.
- He has an attitude of goal setting, achieving and proactivity.
- He is very passionate about business and will do whatever it takes to attain the highest level of achievement possible.
Goal Setting: Positive Phrases
- He encourages other team members to achieve their targets.
- It's impossible to not be challenged and inspired.
- Manages staff effectively and supports team member's and organisation's growth.
- John proactively challenged throughout.
- It's not everyday you get to meet a person who's main goal and focus is to help others grow and who's actually really good at it.
- Highly responsible, accurate, focused on result.
- John is a results driven person, always having a goal in sight, and striving to achieve it.
- John is one of the few great networkers who will help you in any way possible to ensure you achieve your goals.
- Wishing you all the best in all your future endeavours and goals.
- Always reaches set targets and is a motivated and hard working person.
Goal Setting: Negative Phrases
- He is practical and gives examples on how to reach your networking goal.
- Pushes you out of your comfort zone, but only for your growth.
- John understands what motivates others to perform at their best, by setting clear and concise goals and providing feedback on a regular basis.
- Our communication is always clear and expectations are always met.
- John is prompt, clear, a great communicator, and works hard to achieve whatever professional goal you set out for together.
- My business is well on its way to achieving the growth I want to achieve.
- John was able to help my family achieve incredible results.
- In the field of performance management and effective goal setting there is no better.
- There isn't anyone better in their delivery or ability to communicate with any level of staff, of the product's value proposition.
- John is able to motivate others to achieve personal goals, often beyond their expectations, and always follows through to ensure objectives are achieved.
Goal Setting: Self-evaluation Phrases
- What we like best is that all the activities are measurable against the objectives.
- All of us are now motivated to rise to the challenge and achieve the impossible.
- It was incredible and rewarding to see growth and progress with even our most skeptical team members.
- John is goal-driven and focused on achieving excellence on each assignment.
- John has been wonderful in helping us establish and reach our goals.
- Although we haven't met in person, John has been willing and quite able to assist me in some personal growth opportunities.
- A visionary, able to communicate the future direction for the company, but also a practical leader and team builder who can delegate resposiblity and authority for those actions required to make the vision a reality.
- I wish you all the best in future and please stay in touch.
- A great support in helping me mapping some of my target accounts and developing value propositions.
- John is a focused person, with clear definition of goals and requirements that need to be met for a project.