Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the hr management and complete your performance review form.
Hr Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is an accomplished human resources executive with the ability to get things done quickly and well.
- John has the right attitude to manage human resources.
- Knowledgeable and generous professional in human resources management.
- John is well rounded human resources manager.
- He has the ability to manage resources to bring out best of them.
- He has great ability to manage human resources and develop teams.
- John is a hugely capable manager and executive.
- John is one of those rare individuals who manages to have the ability to do all three.
- Additionally, him ability to execute seems almost effortless.
- John not only manages himself well but is easily capable of managing others.
Hr Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- I definitely believe in his management capabilities and trust that he will manage others with the same professionalism.
- John is not only a capable manager, but also an inspiring manager.
- His ability to think on his feet and his ability to execute are his two greatest assets.
- John is both professional and energetic individual with great execution capabilities and ability to get things done.
- Moreover, the way he managed the Group at the time showed his ability to even macro manage the individuals.
- Him ability to manage is above no other.
- John manages to the abilities of his teams.
- His ability to manage changes is remarkable.
- The ability for his management is very superior.
- However, he also has superior management abilities.
Hr Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Moreover, his management abilities are extraordinary.
- John is an extraordinary individual providing HR support to both the manager and individual.
- John's also one of the most "human" professionals in "human resources."
- His ability to engage executives, managers, and staff is uncanny.
- John has the unique ability to lead, manage, follow and execute.
- John also has excellent problem solving abilities as well as management abilities.
- Well rounded in capability and execution.
- He has the ability to be an important resource.
- John is an amazingly capable executive.
- Giving me the resources need to deliver to the best of my abilities.
Hr Management: Positive Phrases
- He has been an out-going individual, willing to take on responsibilities and doing it always to the best of his abilities.
- He has the ability to bring out the best in an individual.
- I have seen his execution capablity and its awesome.
- He is an excellent recruiter and human resource executive.
- Finally, he has terrific execution capability.
- He is an outstanding executive resource.
- John has exceptional ability that he can get along with any individual.
- His ability to get the best out of individuals is phenomenal.
- He is capable of both strategy as well as execution.
- John has an excellent balance of management and executive presence and statistical insight and execution ability.
Hr Management: Negative Phrases
- This gentlemen is one of those unique individuals who has the ability to deliver and execute.
- His ability to grow individuals is by far one of his best abilities as a leader.
- As a manager, John is willing to let his reports manage to the best of their abilities.
- He has great ability to manage himself as well as manage a team.
- He manages the resources that are available to him well.
- The thing that impresses me the most about him is the way he manage his resources.
- I have found to be very capable recruitment manager.
- John is the individual every manager needs on their team.
- He is one of the best resources I have ever managed.
- He is very efficient in all aspects of the human resource management.
Hr Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John was an outstanding manager and HR resource at our company.
- He knows how to manage with few resources and many.
- John is an enthusiastic resource manager.
- He is also talented with his management capability.
- John knows him stuff as it pertains to human resource management.
- He manages his resources very effectively.
- He was also an individual contributor when he was my manager.
- He has the management capability to get it implemented.
- John is an inspirational manager and individual.
- John was my resource manager and one of the best.