Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the human skills and complete your performance review form.
Human Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is both technically and humanely skilled.
- John makes all who know him want to be better human beings.
- John is an example of professionalism and humanity.
- John most definitely has the “human touch”.
- Thank you for all you do for humans everywhere.
- I appreciate his professionalism and humanity.
- Aside from that he is just one great human.
- Analytical, very objective yet very humane.
- He goes all out for helping the humanity.
- John is also very social and human.
Human Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Including both professional and human presentation skills.
- His human and interpersonal skills are excellent.
- John has strong human and professional skills.
- If you're looking for something a little more, well, human, then look no further.
- John is wonderful human being who is going to go far and be all he wants to be.
- John is an outstanding human being both inside and outside of the workplace.
- John, thank you for being the beautiful human being inside and out.
- With that being said, that is why he is an exceptional human being.
- I cannot say enough about his leadership, generosity and humanness.
- Keeping pace with him has made me an all-around better human being.
Human Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John, thank you so much for being so honest, human and generous.
- John is the type of human being you would want at your company.
- I very much appreciate his human values rather than profession.
- Above all, he is an amazing human being to be associated with.
- Last but not the least, he is very down to earth human being.
- Besides this he will always keep in mind the human factor.
- Above all, he is a great human being and extremely humane.
- He is an exceptional human being, very, very exceptional.
- Totally focused and organized, but always keeps it human.
- He does this gracefully and with love for the humanity.
Human Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is the perfect example of human multithreading.
- Great businessman and more so, an incredible human.
- He is an exceptional human being and knows his stuff.
- Success without the human connection is meaningless.
- He is very professional and human at the same time.
- John is an amazing human being and an inspiration.
- Besides everything, he is an adorable human being.
- John is an impressive human being to say the least.
- Working with him is an incredible human experience.
- John gets hurt very easily as he is very human.
Human Skills: Negative Phrases
- He understands human psychology and human success.
- He is an incredible asset and even better human.
- He is an excellent human being to be associated.
- His commitment to help humanity is commendable.
- Proximity, simplicity, efficiency and humanity.
- He understands humans and what makes them tick.
- He is an awesome human being and professional.
- John is an amazing human being to be around.
- Moreover, his human relations are exceptional.
- He is very nice human being at the same time.
Human Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is wonderful human being first at all.
- John is very nice human being and helpfull.
- John is an all-around fantastic human being.
- Every human is special but some are amazing.
- Dynamic, human, funny and very charismatic.
- His empathy for human being is unsurpassed.
- He is professional, kind, and always human.
- A great human being to be associated with.
- Manager with expertise in human relations.
- A good human being and very down to earth.