Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the influencing skills and complete your performance review form.
Influencing Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He saw my abilities and empowered me to use them to the best of my ability.
- I am impressed with his expertise and abilities.
- John's expertise and ability are exceptional.
- I am impressed with him interpersonal skills and ability to influence.
- His ability to influence others is really commendable.
- John has the rare ability to really guide.
- In the most non-interfering way, he has the ability to influence.
- It's really help me make out best of my ability.
- He actually goes out of him way to help others to the best of him ability.
- He has the ability to see clearly and guide lovingly.
Influencing Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has the ability to influence up and across the organization.
- Him ability to influence is exceptional.
- John has excellent influencing abilities.
- The ability to know when to push and when to guide.
- His skills and expertise along with his ability to interact with his customers are unmatched.
- He has the ability to make all around him perform to their highest abilities.
- This has given him the ability to look skyward and beyond, because of the range of his abilities.
- I couldn't have done it without his expertise.
- Thanks for your expertise in guiding us through the process.
- He is second to none when it comes to his expertise.
Influencing Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I could not have done it without him help and expertise.
- He has strong technical skills and influencing skills.
- John, however is fantastic having both expertise and creative ability.
- His abilities far surpass most in his field of expertises.
- He also has the ability to transcend industries with his expertise.
- Absolutely mesmerizing in his expertise and his diverse abilities.
- Outstanding technical expertise and creative ability.
- He was always willing to share his expertise and help others develop their abilities.
- Exceptional communications and influencing skills.
- Him skills influenced the whole company.
Influencing Skills: Positive Phrases
- He has great retail expertise and the ability to influence others.
- He was always available to help and guide.
- John is a leader with expertise and strong influencing skills.
- He has the ability to influence those around him and ensure they are successful.
- John's ability to get along with others is quite impressive.
- We have been very pleased with him abilities.
- He has the ability to make everyone around him better.
- He had the ability to make everyone else look good.
- He really believes in himself and his abilities.
- John has the ability to make things happen.
Influencing Skills: Negative Phrases
- I appreciate his ability to keep me focused.
- John has the ability to influence others to action, to be better, and to do more.
- John's ability to get things done is phenomenal.
- He has the ability to get the best out of his employees.
- John actually goes out of his way to help and assist to the best of his ability.
- His ability in everything he does is unparallelled.
- I have found him performing to best of his abilities.
- His ability to guide and coach me has been very helpful.
- He has the ability to keep things simple.
- John has an incredible ability to guide others through anything they are facing.
Influencing Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John ability to be available is commendable.
- Your ability to get others to see the same is indeed very helpful.
- I will try to explain to the best of my abilities.
- No whitewashing - nor does he ask you to do anything that is beyond your abilities.
- His ability to guide you to any topic is impressive.
- John's ability to get things done is impressive.
- John has the ability to see what others do not.
- He has the ability to motivate and influence those around him to be successful.
- He definitely has the ability to think outside the box.
- John has the ability to get things done in the best possible way.