Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the planning and complete your performance review form.
Planning: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He was great to work with, always establishing milestones and keeping the development team on track to meet them.
- Makes planning a communications strategy well covered.
- He manages to put everything together within a short time frame.
- He is easy to work with as he adopts a highly proactive approach.
- He has an impressive work capability, keeps track of all details but never loses sight of the big picture.
- Always on time and prepared.
- His ability to maintain precise attention to detail while, at the same time, never losing sight of the big picture, is exceptional.
- He is organized and always on time.
- He keeps him projects organized, on time and is well versed in anything he does.
- John can organize work to make it comfortable.
Planning: Below Expectations Phrases
- He plan every event down to the details so that events go off without a hitch.
- John is methodical and organized in him approach to him work.
- He is very organized and is able to manage multiple work threads simultaneously.
- John is a big-picture thinker who can easily alternate between conceptual thinking and detail orientation.
- He's able to optimize and organize projects efficiently and quickly.
- John is very methodical and plans perfectly considering all possible scenarios and executes them as per plan.
- I can even schedule them ahead of time and it's all automated.
- I know that he saved me hours and hours of precious time.
- We're so lucky to have you with us in these days.
- I have only known him a short time but his presence is amazing.
Planning: Needs Improvement Phrases
- The documentation was just what I requested and was delivered on time.
- Rarely have I ever been given so much value in such a short amount of time.
- I saw him in action various times and each time I was amazed.
- He always on time and strict with the schedule.
- We applied many of his sales and negotiations techniques that same day.
- I do not think he missed his targets any time.
- He makes himself available, regardless of his schedule.
- He was punctual and considerate in him planning and scheduling.
- He gets things done right the first time and ahead of schedule.
- Everything went very smoothly and on schedule.
Planning: Positive Phrases
- He was never late and keeps up on the schedule.
- John was always very accommodating to our schedule.
- Additionally, he was able to be up and running ahead of schedule.
- He was always on schedule and on budget.
- He always made himself available around our timelines and schedules.
- He went above and beyond and delivered ahead of schedule.
- We have and he comes through, perfectly and always ahead of schedule.
- Don't be surprised if you can't get on his schedule.
- It was always ready on or ahead of schedule.
- John was always willing to help out when asked even when it interrupted his schedule.
Planning: Negative Phrases
- John has been an inspiration to my marketing plan.
- John is punctual and will plan ahead to be more affective.
- Preparedness and planning ahead is his second nature as he is always forward looking and ever ready.
- In real life nothing ever goes as planned.
- John has always provided me with professional marketing plans.
- John's schedules are with impeccable planning and in coherence with the team.
- He also helped me with marketing plans.
- He is an expert in product delivery, scheduling and planning.
- John, sometimes when we schedule appointments, we know exactly what we have scheduled and there are no surprises.
- We were terribly unorganized and behind schedule.
Planning: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He was very accommodating even with my hectic schedule.
- He is always on schedule and pushing to make things happen.
- John always kept his team focused and made sure they kept to the schedule.
- He did this on an incredibly tight schedule.
- The schedules he keeps are always accurate and on time.
- John is well-organized and stays on schedule.
- Always ahead of schedule, and always better than I could have ever done myself.
- Time schedules are very important and John was very conscientious and kept on schedule.
- However, he did it with ease was able to keep everyone on schedule.
- This enabled him to really help those under him and not just drive schedule.