Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the research skills and complete your performance review form.
Research Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- His research skills are one of the best I've known.
- John has excellent research skills.
- John does his research and applies that research to make things happen.
- John since then and have been following his research activities.
- We had also done our own research to see what was on the market.
- You can tell that he is truly enthusiastic in this research.
- I can appreciate the research that went into the material.
- John is one of the best when it comes to market research.
- He is very thorough and is always researching his field.
- If he cannot help you immediately he will do research.
Research Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I found him thorough and independent in his research.
- He is thorough in his research and always up to date.
- It was very well researched and very well presented.
- He does him research and gets to know him customer.
- I'm sure he's going to be an excellent researcher.
- If he doesn't know, he says so, and researches it.
- John is one of the best researchers out there.
- He does him research and can think on him feet.
- I wish him all the best in his research career.
- He is very well informed and does his research.
Research Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I did so after much research and consultation.
- He is organized and thorough in his research.
- He is extremely thorough does him research.
- He often did this research on him own time.
- He is also made up for research activities.
- If not he can research anything and advise.
- I did the research and he can out on top.
- John is the quintessential researcher.
- John's techniques are well researched.
- His research skills are truly the best and that is what makes him one of the most sought after amongst the team.
Research Skills: Positive Phrases
- John has been instrumental in my honing my research skills.
- He is always researching and learning to improve his skills.
- He is quite researching and has great analytical skills.
- Meticulous research skills with attention to detail.
- He has very good researching and networking skills.
- John has superb research and presentation skills.
- His analytical and research skills are very good.
- Excellent analytical and market research skills.
- John is a resourceful and skilled researcher.
- His research skills were an asset to the group.
Research Skills: Negative Phrases
- He knows the value of research and if he does not know an answer, he will do the research to find it.
- He does his research so if you want to get your point across you better come prepared.
- He is very clear as to what he wants from the research and how he is going to use it.
- He always does his research so that he is prepared and gives the best presentation.
- He knows how to do the research and figures out the way to make things happen.
- You could tell he had done him research into our firm and came very prepared.
- He always has something uplifting to say, and he is an excellent researcher.
- If he does not know the answer he will research and get back with an answer.
- He knows and keep researching about marketing and particularly advertising.
- He would do him research and be well prepared for him demos/presentations.
Research Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is very thorough in him research and very quick with him deliverables.
- He makes sure the inputs he's given and the research he does is thorough.
- John is one of those researchers who makes you proud of the profession.
- What he is unfamiliar with he researches, always for the best outcome.
- John made sure that all of him clients/students researched their goals.
- John is one off the few researchers that is not just a name generator.
- John does his research and comes to you with well thought out ideas.
- John is thorough in him research and provides valuable feedback.
- His contributions are always on time, to brief and well researched.
- He is always thorough with his research when presenting his papers.