Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the response to criticism and complete your performance review form.
Response To Criticism: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He took his responsibility seriously, was always responsive, and always kept me informed.
- John is very responsive, despite juggling many different responsibilities.
- He was always willing to take on more than what was him responsibility.
- Ask anyone who knows him, and you'll get the same response.
- He always made himself available and was very responsive.
- He has always been responsive, responsible and reliable.
- He was always responsive, helpful, and responsible.
- He gets things done and can take responsibilities.
- John was always very thorough and responsive.
- John has always been available and responsive.
Response To Criticism: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is thorough in all him responsibilities.
- Extremely responsive and timely with responses.
- He is responsive, responsible and trustworthy.
- He is doing more than him responsibilities.
- John was thorough and he was responsive.
- Even if they were not his responsibility.
- John is super responsive and responsible.
- He was always available to help out in any way that he could even above and beyond what him responsibilities were.
- I found him to be knowledgeable and willing to help beyond his immediate responsibilities.
- John has always been willing to do whatever it takes even if it is not him responsibility.
Response To Criticism: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I have found him to be thorough, ambitious and willing to take on new responsibilities.
- John will go above and beyond to make sure that his responsibilities are taken care.
- John has been very responsive and has always provided value for me and our customers.
- He always provides quick responses to questions and is very thorough in his response.
- Believes in getting the things done and never shirks away from any responsibilities.
- John is very thorough and always goes above and beyond him job responsibilities.
- However, what he has done here was way beyond his designated responsibilities.
- He always was responsive to our needs and willing to help in any way he could.
- The best thing about him is that he is not afraid of taking responsibilities.
- Since then he has taken on several new roles with different responsibilities.
Response To Criticism: Positive Phrases
- He was very responsive and always accepted responsibility where appropriate.
- He went above and beyond in helping me through it and was very responsive.
- He was always looking for new challenges and taking more responsibilities.
- He was responsible and always followed through on what he said he would do.
- He was very responsive to our needs and always came through when needed.
- In all things he's done for us, he's always been timely and responsive.
- He is also willing to learn new things and take on new responsibilities.
- John is very helpful and always willing to take new responsibilities.
- John also made himself readily available and was always responsive.
- I found him always responsive and willing to help in any way he can.
Response To Criticism: Negative Phrases
- He is responsible, responsive and most importantly very professional.
- He is very willing to take over new challenges and responsibilities.
- John has always been very responsive to the needs of the business.
- John is very responsible and responsive to questions or concerns.
- John is willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
- I couldn't ask for anyone more straight forward and responsible.
- John was both thorough and dedicated to his responsibilities.
- When he is responsible for something, it is done and done well.
- He was always available and ready to take up responsibilities.
- When he came to our firm, he took on some new responsibilities.
Response To Criticism: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is very responsive to any and all needs from employees.
- He did this even though it was not him direct responsibility.
- He has the will to take any responsibility and is hardworking.
- Quality that impressed me most, is that he is very responsive.
- He was very responsive and followed up on things very timely.
- Leadership and responsibility are some of his characteristics.
- He will help you take responsibility for your own well being.
- John knows really well his business and is very responsive.
- I found him to be very responsive to our needs and deadlines.
- He is always available to help out and extremely responsive.