Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the accountability and complete your performance review form.
Accountability: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I can recommend him to any one in need of a good accountant.
- It all comes down to how they make you feel.
- He is great about always following through with obligations, and therefore keeps us on our toes.
- He will make you look good.
- He has got the goods and can deliver them with great impact.
- It's the only way that makes any sense to me.
- He's a powerful people connector.
- He ensured each of us were comfortable, held accountable and were a great fit for each other.
- It was by all accounts the best conference we have ever had.
- It's good to have him around.
Accountability: Below Expectations Phrases
- Actually I should say he is still helping me go from "good to great".
- He makes you feel good about yourself and pushes you to do your best.
- It has the feel and the simplicity that I was looking for.
- He followed us up, he cheered us on and held us accountable to our goals.
- He is affable, genuine, and accountable.
- He has a keen sense for internet traffic and behavior, and an innate sense for what makes good business sense.
- He had to do some "maneuvers" and he was great.
- He's as good as they come.
- He very good at what he does.
- He's really good at what he does.
Accountability: Needs Improvement Phrases
- It was great to have him on the team.
- He has a good sense of humour and gets on well with others.
- I feel he will be a great asset to any organization.
- He has been very helpful and I feel I owe him.
- He knows people, and he knows audiences.
- He is one of those people who will do whatever needs to be done to get it done.
- He's very good and also very reasonably priced.
- He is good at bringing out the good in people.
- I recommend his services if you need a good accountant.
- I would have to hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a good accountant.
Accountability: Positive Phrases
- He also acts as a great sounding board.
- Its great to have been introduced to John.
- He has the great ability to make other people feel good about themselves.
- He the best tax accountant I had, and I did have more than one.
- He is great with people and very well connected.
- He held me accountable without the need to be a drill seargant.
- He will make you look great.
- Moreover he is judicious and have good sense of humor.
- It is great to see someone who does what they say, and does it with such authenticity.
- I would recommend him to anyone that wants to really feel good about their space.
Accountability: Negative Phrases
- He's got a good sense for organizing his team in a way which drives accountability.
- He is familiar with accounting techniques and good at application.
- He leads and holds himself accountable in the truest sense.
- He has a great sense of humor too.
- He has a great sense of humor, and knows when to use it.
- He is a good role model in all sense.
- It always feels great to learn something new, and I did today.
- He's one of the great ones for sure.
- He is truly one of the great ones.
- He has great character.
Accountability: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He has a good business sense, a good sense for people, and a nose for what is right and wrong.
- He has great people skills.
- He's also got really good handwriting.
- He is a great guy and can deliver the goods.
- I appreciate that he also keeps me accountable as a leader.
- John is not just good at what he does - he is great.
- It just goes to demonstrate the power of a great story.
- He is good with people.
- It is a balancing act that any agency strives to have with their account people, but rarely get.
- I feel he would make a great addition to any accounting team.