Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the critical thinking and complete your performance review form.
Critical Thinking: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Uses sharp ideas and critical thinking ability to solve issues quickly.
- Decides the most appropriate solution to an issue by considering the pros and cons of it very cautiously.
- He has strong reasoning and critical-thinking skills that help him handle problems well.
- Uses an arsenal of creative strategies to proactively solve a wide range of problems.
- Consistently generates outstanding solutions to the most demanding problems.
- Quickly analyzes the pros and cons of any solution before deciding what is the most effective way to resolve a problem.
- He always thinks twice before he meets any problem.
- Focuses on solutions to problems not the symptoms.
- Uses strategic approachability and skill when it comes to solving issues.
- Demonstrates well assertive and decisive ability when it comes to handling problems.
Critical Thinking: Below Expectations Phrases
- Looks at issues in different angles and not in a one-sided way.
- Never considers potential changes in circumstances when making decisions.
- Makes decisions hastily without thinking.
- Never thinks twice before making any decision.
- His decision making process is too hurried.
- Creates more problems than he solves.
- He is also familiar with structured and critical thinking and has a breadth of knowledge in various domains.
- He has intellectual curiosity, fine tuned critical thinking and a dedication to successful implementation, as well as a wonderful sense of humor.
- John showed skills and abilities on numerous levels such as multi tasking, critical thinking, attentive listening and strong communication skills.
- His critical thinking, research and analysis of problem domain and practical approach towards solving those problems, were invaluable contributions to the team.
Critical Thinking: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is a unique combination of great attitude and energy coupled with critical thinking and focus on outcomes.
- He has a creative and critical thinking and that makes him able to make a plan and how to execute it.
- John a highly productive and critical thinking person, respond to barriers, problems and challenges with much more of a problem-solving orientation as well as attention to details.
- He displays critical thinking skills and a solid desire to improve situations with an enthusiastic mindset.
- He demonstrated great enthusiasm for the subject (critical thinking and problem solving), was a passionate advocate for his ideas, and thoughtfully considered opposing points of view.
- He is impressive with his critical thinking ability as well as fast problem solving.
- John is a critical thinking, technically savy professional capable of extracting important decison making details from conversations and information exchanges.
- John is a hard worker with exceptional critical thinking skills, which has led to his success both on a personal and business level.
- Together we solved problems and jumped over hurdles that I could have never faced alone.
- Always responsive and helpful in getting the desired results.
Critical Thinking: Positive Phrases
- Highly recommended for personal branding and content marketing skills and strategy.
- John is always quick to respond and extremely helpful.
- John is extremely creative and Innovative.
- John has this ability to structure a problem and create a viable framework for solving it efficiently.
- John also demonstrated the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- John is efficient, creative, extremely energetic and always takes initiative.
- John is always looking to improve processes and has great ideas and initiatives.
- In addition to this John has excellent analytical and communication skills.
- I'd highly recommend John to anyone looking for a well-rounded marketing manager.
- John is detail-oriented and a great problem solver.
Critical Thinking: Negative Phrases
- John's analytical and computer skills are extremely strong.
- Thank you so much for your time, patience and creativity.
- John has an amazing ability to zero in on the key elements of a business situation or problem and come up with workable solutions that make an immediate difference.
- Very strong presentation skills, able to take complex situations and find the key elements which require attention or action.
- I highly recommend John as a strong implementator, very detail oriented, and someone exceeding all expectations.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- In case of any software problem the team could rely on John.
- High analytical skills and problem-solving approach.
- John's is a strong analytical-thinker, constantly looking for ways to use data to shape business strategy and make informed decisions.
- I'd have no issue recommending John to anyone looking to increase their exposure.
Critical Thinking: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I highly recommend John if you're looking for someone that thinks through issues and comes up with an innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle any under fire situation.
- John is easily approached and quick to respond to any questions.
- John quickly made me feel comfortable and empowered to make decisions.
- Professionally, John has a unique attention to detail and a desire to do the right thing even when it isn't the popular thing.
- John thinks carefully, writes clearly, and understands the power of narrative.
- John is thoughtful, strategic and a connection maker.
- John is a strategic thinker and has a excellent global perspective.
- John is a very detailed person and all communications is extremely thorough and clear.
- Always demonstrated proactive and partnership in all joint actions.