Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the deadlines and complete your performance review form.
Deadlines: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is a thoughtful, organized account exec whose strength lies in him ability to disseminate client needs and feedback, monitor approaching deadlines, and encourage creativity.
- John is a great team leader, motivator who drives the ship steadily whilst ensuring delivery to deadline, and enhanced target achievements.
- He has built excellent rapport with his clients; effortlessly finding that balance between efficiency, meeting demanding deadlines and a relaxed manner.
- They are both very easy to work with, they stick to deadlines, are readily available to contact and bounce off ideas, and really care about the work they're creating for you.
- He used to guide me in my approach towards the calls, work and delivery and in turn ensured that we as a team would meet the deliverable deadlines.
- He has always been able to meet strict deadlines and has also been able to find the solutions to work related issues effectively and proactively.
- John is a strong leader with strength in team work and focuses on deadlines and overall success of the team.
- John took the time to understand our needs and worked tirelessly to find strong candidates within an extremely tight deadline.
- He was always very prompt with work and never missing a deadline.
- John always brought new ideas, creativity, highly professional work and an ability to deliver according to our demanding deadlines.
Deadlines: Below Expectations Phrases
- I was particularly and certainly impressed by John's ability to handle recruitment for masses and even with the toughest clients in tight deadlines.
- John and his colleagues always worked hard to meet very tight deadlines.
- He has a high energy about him and was always willing to lend a hand wherever it was needed if it meant deadlines would be met.
- He taught me the fundamentals of being a successful individual and being able to multitask under a deadline industry.
- He was well accepted across a broad range of customers and distributors and operated with a smile at all times even when facing impossible deadlines and pressures of a 24/7 business.
- He was a huge asset to any group work assignments as he always had a positive attitude, always met or exceeded deadlines and was always willing to take on extra workload as needed.
- Even in situations where the objectives are unclear and the deadlines are impossible and no one has any clue how to get the work done but they expect you to make miracles happen, John always remains calm and friendly and committed.
- Him talents as a journalist are evident in the articles he submits, he is also very proactive and has never missed a deadline yet, a real pleasure to work with.
- He had a keen eye for design and a pragmatic approach to making sure that deadlines were met in what was sometimes a frantic environment.
- With a "can do" and positive attitude, he ensured that our checklist and calendars ensured milestones were met within our tight deadlines.
Deadlines: Needs Improvement Phrases
- We have put John through the ringer (a number of times) with deadlines, budgets, and creativity; he consistently achieves or beats them.
- He's also heaps of fun to work with, maintaining a positive attitude even when up against tight deadlines and tricky clients.
- John is a pleasure to deal with – he's friendly, upbeat in the face of tough deadlines, and extremely reliable.
- He meets deadlines and communicates regularly making any producer or project manager's job a dream.
- He adapts easily to a variety of subject matter and can be relied upon to meet the tight deadlines that often go with the territory.
- There was a lot of pressure to meet deadlines in the work he was doing and he consistently handled that well and with a positive attitude.
- He is eager to venture into unfamiliar technologies and is always willing to put in extra efforts to meet the application team deadlines.
- With a very short deadline and turnaround time, John worked within our time frame and delivered on time.
- Working in a creative environment there is a huge need for someone to keep everyone on track, hitting deadlines and then pushing their work even further.
- I have always appreciated John for being cool-headed even under tight deadlines, applying very professional approach to solving project issues, handling deadlines and priorities.
Deadlines: Positive Phrases
- Not only was him work well done, it was on or before him deadline.
- He always kept me updated with changes and was very realistic with deadlines.
- He ensured that they were under budget and on deadline.
- Regardless of deadlines or other pressures, John always delivered.
- The process ran smoothly and to deadline.
- It was also essential that piloters be deadline driven.
- He is proactive and anticipates deadlines before they have even peaked over the horizon.
- John produced brilliant work under relentless deadlines.
- He adapted to our deadlines and put up with all our edits and changes.
- Meets his deadlines and is very professional in his interactions with clients and co-workers.
Deadlines: Negative Phrases
- When John says he'll hit a deadline he always does.
- He is not afraid to get dirty and help out in the trenches when deadlines approach.
- He always meets our deadlines and consistently surpasses my expectations.
- John went out of him way to get this done for me as I was working to a tight deadline.
- He is a honorable man who gets things done even when under timed deadlines.
- Articles are always returned to me on or before our deadlines with some useful suggestions for improving the article.
- He's one of the few teammates who's willing and ready to pursue further than what timelines and deadlines require.
- He is willing to make the extra effort to meet a client's deadline.
- Never any excuses, met deadlines and ensured he kept me posted throughout it all.
- He beats all deadlines with stunning high quality work.
Deadlines: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is very well organized, always giving that extra effort to meet deadlines.
- He is fun and easy to work with, but very strict when it comes to meeting deadlines.
- He is a master at meeting deadlines and getting the job done correctly.
- We had our fair shares of brainstorming when in deadline for a pitch.
- John steps in when he needs to, but doesn't push or prod at budgets or deadlines that are unrealistic.
- John is a dedicated worker, always meeting his deadlines and exceeding expectations.
- Also, all deadlines and checkpoints were passed with a grade A and in time.
- John's work combines both dynamic creative within real-world deadlines.
- The flexibility extended to him in no way compromised him work rate or commitment to deadlines.
- When I needed something done quickly pushing deadlines John was always there and willing to make it happen.