Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the executive skills and complete your performance review form.
Executive Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I truthfully admire his executive management skills.
- John is highly skilled general manager and executive.
- John is a management executive with diversified skills.
- John's organizational skills, project management skills, and time management skills are second to none.
- He is extremely good with his execution skills and people management skills.
- He has excellent analytical skills and execution skills.
- His interpersonal skills with subordinates, middle management and executive management is excellent.
- John has excellent project management and execution skills.
- John's executive and management capabilities and skills are excellent.
- John has strong management skills and clearly executes on his objectives.
Executive Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is an excellent and skilled executive.
- John has taken these skills to leadership positions as executive director.
- I believe that wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for his excellent executive skills.
- John is a very talented executive with strong execution skills.
- Also he demonstrated perfect management skills as my chief.
- John has been an excellent non executive director.
- John is different than other executive directors that we have seen.
- He provides the execution half of the innovation puzzle, and can develop those skills in other managers.
- John is a very good manager with excellent execution skills.
- John is a talented executive with excellent management skills.
Executive Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is highly skilled at program management strategies and execution.
- John is one of those skilled managers that gives you both room to execute and guidance when you need it.
- His executive management skills are rooted in sound fundamentals.
- Him management and organization skills allow him execute with both efficiency and efficacy.
- John was an excellent manager and director.
- John was both my manager and my director at our company.
- John is an incredible boss and manager.
- John is an exemplary manager and director.
- John's general management skills, him project management skills and without question him diplomatic skills were and are exceptional.
- He manages team very well he has excellent management and presentation skills.
Executive Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is a brilliant executive with sharp management and leadership skills.
- John's relation to me has varied from my supervisor to my manager and even the director of my manager.
- John is a diligent and skilled executive.
- John has unparalleled project execution skills.
- Brimming with ideas as well as the skills to execute them wonderfully.
- He not only knows his targret but has great execution skills.
- Good execution skills and most reliable on all his commitments.
- John is a talented executive with many skills.
- Him skills at helping executives are second to none.
- John is an executive with excellent leadership skills.
Executive Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is particularly skilled at driving execution and getting things done.
- John is an executive with strong leadership skills.
- He is skilled with precise execution, and professionalism.
- John has great skills in leadership and execution.
- Truly the skills you want in a sales executive
- John is a very skilled, well-rounded executive.
- He is a skilled executive who makes everyone around him better.
- His executive reporting skills are remarkable.
- John's execution skills are second to none, and I don't mean that lightly.
- He has been certainly been one of my better bosses.
Executive Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- And not many can say that about their bosses.
- John was an incredibly effective executive with exemplary leadership and management skills.
- John is both a skilled speechwriter and executive communications manager.
- John has the engineering skills, project management skills, and leadership skills that are second to none.
- His planing, risk management and team management and project execution skills are excellent.
- John was a great boss with execellent management skills.
- He then assumed the executive director position.
- During difficult times his employee and executive management skills have been exceptional.
- On the client side, he's skilled at managing c-level executives.
- John is an experienced software executive with excellent customer management skills.