Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the personal goals and complete your performance review form.
Personal Goals: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- In fact, he personalizes everything so much to reach your personal goal.
- He took the time to get to know me personally, as well as my personal priorities and goals.
- He makes your objectives his objectives.
- He will help set business goals and personal goals.
- I found him to be a very objective and target oriented person.
- I am very grateful for him help in both my personal goals and business goals.
- John is an incredible and very special person.
- John is an awesome, very special person.
- What makes him truly special is his great personality.
- John is very personable and his message was on target.
Personal Goals: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is such an incredibly special person.
- Being very goal-oriented he is also very personable.
- Fortunately he has the talent and personality to back up his ambition.
- John's personality is one of the things that makes him special.
- John is openminded, objective and personal.
- I like his ambition, his personality and his way of doing business.
- John is very thorough and goal oriented person.
- He keeps the team, goals and objectives on target and on schedule.
- John is a very responsible person and goal oriented person.
- John is a motivated, personable, and goal oriented person.
Personal Goals: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is your go-to person for achieveing any professional and/or personal goal.
- John is a very special person, not only in business, but also as a person.
- I think that every person who knows John would agree that he is truly a special person.
- He is an amazing person who has reached many of him goals professionall and personally and he is more than equipped to help you too become the personal you want to be.
- He has his own goals set, and goes right to the target.
- John accomplishes his objectives and goals.
- He is very dedicated to him goals and ambitions.
- John is very goal oriented and objective.
- Furthermore he always met his targets and goals.
- He has encouraged me to keep on target with my goals.
Personal Goals: Positive Phrases
- John is very objective and goal oriented.
- He makes sure he is on-target with the client's objectives.
- He kept everyone focused on the goals and objectives.
- I now have some personal goals and direction.
- He is the type of person who encourages everyone to over achieve on goals and targets.
- He is very positive and know what he wants personally and professionaly to acheive his goals and targets.
- He is a goal oriented person and gives him best to achive him targets.
- John is a very dedicated person and pursue his objectives and his goals.
- I not only respect him for him professional goals he has reached, but more so him personal goals.
- His expertise and personality made him very special.
Personal Goals: Negative Phrases
- I have never seen him not to believe in his targets.
- I think it's maybe because he really willing to help others to get their target.
- What really makes John special, however, is his amicable personality.
- A special person who inspires wherever he comes.
- John is truly a special person.
- John is a relaxed and special person.
- He is goal-oriented and very frendly person.
- I wish John the best in his career, and his personal goals.
- He is the kind of person who is always there to help you achieve your goals.
- John is patient, personable, reliable and objective.
Personal Goals: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I truly believe John is a special person.
- Completely confidential person but open to the other staff.
- John is that special person who would be an asset to any organization.
- Yes, he is my friend and he can be yours if personal success is your goal.
- John is very professional and target oriented person.
- He also taught me not to take things personally and to always remain objective.
- John knows more about achieving goals then just about any person on the planet.
- He is an honest, dependable special person.
- Each person is clear over his goals for the future.
- John is a special person in so many ways.