Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the pm skills and complete your performance review form.
Pm Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- His management style worked well for those he managed as well as his peers and managers.
- John has managed several projects for me and has proven again and again that he is a fantastic project manager with many great skills.
- John also has good project-management skills and manages successfully the number of different simultaneous projects.
- John has excellent project management skills in managing multimedia projects for our communications function.
- His skills to manage people and projects are worth learning for any one who wants to be a better project manager.
- John is an accomplished project manager with excellent skill in managing complex projects to completion.
- John has great project management skills and keeps projects focused and manages scope changes carefully.
- He will use his general project management skills to the benefit of whatever programmes that he manages.
- Him project management skills are well developed after managing several large scale projects on campus.
- Not only people management but he is good at technical skills which he manages the projects.
Pm Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is known for his astute professional project management and people management skills.
- He managed the many product initiatives very well with strong project management skills.
- He not only managed his team, but taught us methodologies and project management skills.
- He is very organized and has excellent project management and people management skills.
- He is an excellent project manager with an instinctive skill in stakeholder management.
- John is professional manager who has excellent people and project management skills.
- These skills play well in both relationship management and project management roles.
- He has strong skills in management, project management, and building relationships.
- John was an extremely dedicated manager with exceptional project management skills.
- Him time management, project management and communication skills are exceptional.
Pm Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He demonstrated the skill sets of both account management and project management.
- He has excellent project management, communication and people management skills.
- I would especially recommend his skills as a project manager or content manager.
- John is an outstanding project manager with strong portfolio management skills.
- John is an excellent manager with great project management and agile skills.
- His management skills are far and above other's which are managing others.
- His project management and change management skills came to the fore then.
- He has innovative ideas and good management and project management skills.
- John is a really smart project manager and with great managing skills.
- His project time management and team management skills are appreciable.
Pm Skills: Positive Phrases
- He is very good at project management with nice team management skills.
- He has good managing and relationship management skills.
- Very nice manager with very good management skills.
- John good project manager is well worth their skills in gold and John is certainly one of those project managers.
- On both these projects John demonstrated him exemplary project management and stakeholder management skills.
- John was the project manager and he has was very skilled in managing a deployment project.
- His knowledge of project management and client management skills is excellent.
- John is a well seasoned project manager with excellent management skills and he was instrumental in managing multiple "cutovers" at this project.
- John demonstrated strong project management, program management, and vendor management skills to drive this project to completion.
- His skills in time management, people management, meeting deadlines and overall project management is exceptional.
Pm Skills: Negative Phrases
- He possess great technical as well as project management, people management, and vendor management skills.
- John is an excellent manager who has exceptional customer management and team management skills.
- His management skills are impeccable including priority management and account management.
- John came in and took over the project managment of the project and keeping the project on budget and on time.
- He manages these projects very effectively and always keeps us informed as to what is going on in each project.
- He was my go to for questions about project management, but most of all for his organization of projects.
- Even though he managed many projects of his own, he always made himself available for his team.
- John has managed several projects for us and has always done the best possible job.
- John not only managed projects but also took an active role in each and every project.
- John performed very well as project manager for several of the projects in my region.
Pm Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He was excellent at managing projects as well as the participants of those projects.
- Impressively, he managed to keep it that way time after time, project after project.
- John is always available to help projects managers and he is very organized.
- He took care in assigning the right project managers to all of our projects.
- He is self-motivated and follows-through on all projects that he manages.
- Focus in the project objectives, as well as excellent manager of projects.
- John was brought in a little way into the project as project manager.
- He has provided project management resources to multiple projects.
- He knows how to manage projects, and how to make them successfull.
- He is very well organized and is thorough in project management.