Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the productivity and complete your performance review form.
Productivity: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He proved to be diligent and at the same time efficient and productive.
- John was also a very productive individual.
- I have learnt many things from him including inspiring others to new levels of productivity.
- I have know him through high school, college, and graduate school.
- He believes in you even when you don't.
- He is an inspiring individual, both professionally and individually.
- He is a determined individual who sees things through to the end.
- The end product was exactly what I was envisioning.
- He wants to take everything to the next level.
- He is determined to make the world a better place.
Productivity: Below Expectations Phrases
- He inspired me to excel in my career path.
- He is truly someone you would want to have as a first level connection.
- He is a champion and advocate of individual's initiatives and pursuits.
- He was my classmate both at high school and at university.
- The outcomes have always been excellent.
- The overall evaluation was more than excellent.
- He well know all things related to.
- Precise and energetically determined to ensure a high standard at all times.
- John is a really high level specialist, among the best.
- He clearly knows exactly how to rebrand an individual.
Productivity: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He took that department to new levels.
- He is efficient and accurate.
- He will try his level best.
- He was an excellent employee.
- He was also known to be an individual who would think out of the box.
- He is an excellent expert.
- The individuals and sponsors that he draws are excellent.
- The product was always delivered on a time.
- He is a very dedicated and determined individual.
- I know him since we were at high school.
Productivity: Positive Phrases
- He lived and lives the most beautiful profession in the world: he is a journalist.
- He is an excellent and inspiring speaker.
- He strives to provide excellence in all his products.
- He does not waste time or energy.
- John is an inspiring individual and excellent salesperson.
- He seems to have a handle on every aspect of production.
- He is a determined and will not stop until the job is done and to an excellent level.
- He is a living example of what you sow.
- John has a very high energy level and passion for excellence.
- He jumped in mid-production and was ready to help in no time.
Productivity: Negative Phrases
- He is a truly exceptional individual.
- He is a rare individual.
- He's a solid individual.
- He never wasted my time with sub-par candidates.
- It seems nobody takes the time to get to know the individual anymore.
- I have been inspired a million times by him.
- John is a hardworking and inspiring individual.
- He is hand on all the way through each and every product created.
- Provides good products on time every time.
- He inspires and creates dreams.
Productivity: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He has the ability to see a product and know it is going to sell.
- John is a tremendously helpful and inspiring individual.
- He wasted no time getting the connection off the ground.
- He is very determined and focused.
- He is a quick learner who is always willing to wear different hats and contribute to different product initiatives.
- He is an inspiration and a must have in a team.
- He is an excellent realtor.
- He is a very dedicated individual and is inspiring.
- He made a dramatic difference in the productivity level of our team.
- Working with him is always pleasant and productive at the same time.