Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the quality of work and complete your performance review form.
Quality Of Work: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is a detailed oriented, customer focused, results driven individual who's goals are to deliver only high quality services to him customers.
- Him attention to detail and drive to produce top-quality results has proven extremely valuable to the organization.
- Everybody knows in him team that he will do him high quality work anyway on time.
- He is very flexible and ensured that all his deliverables are of high quality.
- He is a thorough professional with an exceptional eye to detail and a pleasure to work with.
- John is very eager to deliver the highest quality of customer service.
- His belief in his team and service quality provided is second to none.
- He sets the bar very high in all areas of him talented and exquisite service.
- His work in all that he does is superlative.
- My expectations have been exceeded time and again by the quality of work that John produces.
Quality Of Work: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has consistently delivered a product that achieved our desired result and exceeded our expectations.
- John pays attention to details.
- He is focused and dedicated to producing his very best at all times.
- The very best leaders make others think they've done all the work.
- You can expect a request to be completed thoroughly and beyond your best expectation.
- He was very thorough and worked very hard.
- John has delivered outstanding value and service.
- They take our goals very seriously, and it shows in the quality of their work.
- He is very confident and open-mined trainer with high work standards.
- He is extremely reliable and flexible.
Quality Of Work: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He's a good listener and produces quality product.
- We need a high level of trust and we need to be on the same page when it comes to values and working agreements.
- He is hard working, organized and committed to him work.
- John is someone who cares deeply about the product and works hard to ensure the highest quality.
- He let his employees take risks and try new things which encouraged innovation and higher performance levels.
- He gets along extremely well with staff under his supervision, as well as colleagues at his own level.
- He was very detail oriented and professional with all staff.
- On top of that, the work that John produces is of the highest quality.
- He pays attentions, understands the message and then delivers the desired results.
- He has always been someone of the highest ethical qualities.
Quality Of Work: Positive Phrases
- He works smart and he works a lot.
- His attention to detail is uncanny.
- He consistently delivers flawless work products and coaches others to do the same.
- John is extremely valuable and productive.
- He has an unwavering focus on providing the highest quality work, while never loosing sight of the customer and their requirements.
- He's unique and a genuine expert with attention to details that produce outstanding results and surpass my expectations.
- John is an extremely motivated person who produces work to a very high standard.
- He would be a good addition to any company looking for high quality employees.
- He was always very thorough and detail oriented which really helped the team.
- John's attention to detail and work-ethic are commendable.
Quality Of Work: Negative Phrases
- He is very reliable and hard working.
- His attention to details, and grasp of key principals is outstanding.
- He is hard working, but keeps focus on the important tasks and he trusts his team.
- He is highly organised, and only produces work of the highest quality.
- John is an extremely reliable and hard-working professional.
- John professionalism and attention to detail make it a pleasure to work with him.
- He is consistent, reliable and provides a quality service.
- His work was outstanding.
- He has been reliable and flexible with both timing and location.
- John delivers service and solutions above expectations.
Quality Of Work: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He works very hard to help everyone around him and you can trust him.
- He is extremely hard working and has high expectations of both himself and his team.
- The results John delivers makes him highly commendable.
- His attention to detail and passion for the work he created was exceptional.
- He works hard to deliver a quality and where possible tailored approach to the service.
- John is outstanding in his work and a born leader.
- John has many outstanding qualities, not all of which are clearly visible at the first meeting.
- John will give you all the attention to detail and more.
- John is the man who over delivers beyond what is expected of him.
- John is customer focused and delivers a high-quality service.