Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the social skills and complete your performance review form.
Social Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is a great friend and leader.
- It was great to work with John for some years.
- He is the definition of a great man.
- He has great potential and he is great to work with.
- He had great attendance and was always on time.
- He is thorough and great to work with.
- He has always done great work for me.
- He is always willing to help and he is great to work with.
- Hard working, passionate, and a great friend.
- He answers all questions quickly and concisely.
Social Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He answered my questions carefully and thoroughly.
- It's always enjoyable reading his work.
- He makes you feel like a friend you have known for years and can always count on when you need help or have any questions because there is no doubt he knows what he is doing.
- He answered all of my questions, allowed me to make tweaks and did so in a timely manner.
- He always tried to find the best solution and answered all questions and requests very fast.
- He will be a forever friend with us too.
- He will find a way when others would have given up.
- He did this in a very promply and without question.
- He is a great team member, great to work with and a great addition to any team.
- He is a great asset to any work environment.
Social Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is a great guy to work with.
- He is a great guy to work with and if you don't come out energized after an encounter with him you should ask yourself some very fundamental questions.
- Mix that with a great sense of humour and an ability to make you feel welcome and you'll find he is a great friend to have.
- He makes himself available as much as possible to answer questions and provide feedback.
- He is a great collegue.
- He is a valued partner and a great friend when you need his support.
- John has been a great help over the years.
- He's a great maintainer of entrusted IT systems.
- He always has time to answer questions and goes the extra mile to assist in anyway he can.
- He has the passion of reading, writing and creative expression - both in and out of the classroom.
Social Skills: Positive Phrases
- He went above and beyond to help us with our mortgage for our first home.
- He's great to work with and can tackle any challenge.
- He is great fun to work with.
- He is great guy to work with.
- He goes about this by asking questions, then really listening to the answers.
- Feel free to contact me if you might have any questions.
- It's always a great pleasure to do any work for him.
- He is a joy to work with and became my trusted friend.
- He is also a man of great integrity.
- He is a great advisor, board member, and friend.
Social Skills: Negative Phrases
- He is a great friend to know at any time.
- He also took the time to answer everyone's questions.
- He always finds a way to get it done well and done on time.
- He is able to answer any question that arises, and if he doesn't have the answer he will do everything he can to make sure that the answer is found quickly.
- He has been a great friend and mentor to me over the years.
- He is definitely a Master at asking questions (and great questions.
- He is always there to answer my many questions, and working with him is a pleasure.
- He is not just great at writing copy but he also has a great presence about him.
- He really, really, gets 'social'.
- Throughout the years working together we also have become friends.
Social Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- To see him work makes you feel you can do it as well.
- He has a great overview of what is going on, and knows how to prioritize the work to be done.
- He is a great mentor and a great partner.
- We've been working together for more than a year and all this time I had a feeling that we worked before many years.
- It has been great working with John over the years.
- It was great to work with John for two years.
- He is also great to work with and a great team player.
- He is always in a great mood and makes you feel comfortable.
- During our times working together John has not only been a great assistant, but a great co-worker in other positions and a great friend.
- He was great to work for, he saw my talents and let me use it in my work.