Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the visionary skills and complete your performance review form.
Visionary Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is visionary and has always been ahead of the trends.
- John is more than that, he is a visionary.
- He has often been described as a visionary.
- John is quite the visionary and strategist.
- He was visionary and ahead of the market.
- John is as talented as he is visionary.
- John is what most consider a visionary.
- John is at once visionary and pragmatic.
- I would consider John to be visionary.
- John has the visionary skills to be on the edge of the moment.
Visionary Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I endorse him especially his visionary and innovation skills.
- He is skilled visionary, strategist and tactician.
- John is not only a visionary, but is someone who can get it done and make things happen.
- Focused, visionary, and ever willing to push him self to the next level.
- That being said, he was way ahead of the curve and is a visionary.
- He is visionary and that is what is needed in this environment.
- At all times he was not just inspiring but also very visionary.
- John is a visionary who gets the best out of all his employees.
- He is strategic, visionary, and also makes things happen.
- John is a visionary who actually makes things happen.
Visionary Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is truly an entrepreneurial spirit and visionary.
- John is an exceptional technologist and visionary.
- John is an all-around fantastic leader and visionary.
- John is very visionary and has tremedous preseverance.
- Him process is very useful to visionary entrepreneurs.
- John has always been bright, articulate and visionary.
- John is a visionary who is always ahead of the curve.
- John is a visionary and knows how to get things done.
- John is one of our industry leaders and visionaries.
- He is a visionary and someone you want on your team.
Visionary Skills: Positive Phrases
- John can inspire anyone with visionary aspirations.
- John is an inspirational and visionary leader.
- John is the consummate entrepreneur and visionary.
- John is, was and will always be a visionary leader.
- He is a visionary who could see the whole picture.
- John is one of those rare breeds of visionaries.
- John is visionary, entrepreneurial and pragmatic.
- He is a visionary and is always available to help.
- John is visionary with both feet on the ground.
- It is rare that you come across visionary leaders.
Visionary Skills: Negative Phrases
- He is visionary and detailed all at the same time.
- Passionate, knowledgeable and visionary salesman.
- Tenacious, visionary, relentless and influential.
- He is visionary, and can also deliver the vision.
- John is extremely focused and quite the visionary.
- John is both visionary and strategic thinker.
- He is collaborative, supportive and visionary.
- John is an extraordinary leader and visionary.
- John is a visionary and always an inspiration.
- John is a visionary and everyone should listen.
Visionary Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is knowledge, visionary and articulate.
- He was visionary, articulate and entertaining.
- John is truly an innovative and visionary man.
- John is an excellent and visionary leader.
- He is an underutilized visionary, to be sure.
- He is an exceptional visionary and very smart.
- John is an excellent visionary and strategist.
- Legend, maverick, visionary - take your pick.
- He's tremendously persistence and visionary.
- John is visionary when faced with challenges.