Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the collaboration and complete your performance review form.
Collaboration: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I'm talking about leadership and not management because the way he solves problems and motivates people to achieve their goals, is way over a manager skills.
- He has successfully assembled a team of the best people I've worked with.
- Whenever he has an idea, you definitely want to listen to him seriously.
- He finds the right people that can be motivated to help him implement those ideas and shows them a vision and a purpose that they can all execute as a team.
- John's presence in a team makes the entire environment much better.
- John would be a key asset to any company he starts or works at.
- It is easy to work together with him, share work, discuss the project, explore solutions.
- He's collaborative, enthusiastic, always willing to go extra step when he's inspired, and motivate others by his own example.
- I've witnessed many team members coming to him for advice, and he always found a word of inspiration and desire to keep working as a team.
- He is the type of employee that companies dream of having and any company would be lucky to have him.
Collaboration: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is always collaborative, enthusiastic and willing to share him experience - management teams, development team, and client.
- John is an inspirational and positive person who can unite employees into a friendly and productive team.
- My collaboration with him was perfect, always willing to help me when needed.
- Also a very good team leader who can organize the work within a team in a most efficient way and always being able to keep group memebers motivated.
- John is a great addition to any network, team or business solution.
- During our cooperation he proved himself as high level professional and interesting person to speak to.
- John is an excellent professional and a very supportive friend.
- John is a great communicator and is very responsive to any query asked of.
- I have been lucky to get to know more of John recently, his passions and his self motivation, through our recent collaboration on a series we are working on.
- Well organized, likes working on a team, listens to what customer's needs are and therefore you can count on him to solve any critical problem.
Collaboration: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I have only positive thoughts about cooperation with John.
- He is a strong contributor to the positive environment of the group.
- He is equally comfortable in leadership roles as he is as a team member in group settings.
- He works and communicates well with all levels of personnel creating an effective focused team to tackle the assigned project.
- He worked well with his team and collaborated with his peers or other departments to get the job done.
- He is visionary and that is what is needed in this environment.
- John is a very organized experienced manager.
- It is rare to meet people with such a will to help others and add value to the wider community.
- A great motivator and encourages people to produce results and provide excellent customer service are just what every workforce wants.
- John is a very organized and committed professional.
Collaboration: Positive Phrases
- A very valuable co-worker and also just plain fun to work together with.
- Self-motivated team leader who combines exceptional experience with technical issues and team management skills.
- A pleasure to work with and a great collaborator.
- John has always excelled in academics and extra curricular activities and demonstrated attributes of a strong leader.
- John is a wonderful communicator and the type of servant leader that anyone would want to have on their team.
- John has a strong knowledge of methods and how to best leverage the value embedded in them.
- They are a dynamic community leader who created a warm, welcome, and inclusive environment for conference attendees.
- John is a team player to the fullest extent of the meaning.
- A truly authentic, passionate and most importantly honest individual who is a valued part of any network.
- A fantastic team player who has astute leadership qualities.
Collaboration: Negative Phrases
- John was an amazing, passionate and thoughtful team member.
- John is very supportive and has the ability to get under performing staff members into top performing ones.
- John demonstrated strong knowledge grasp and was generous with ideas, which helped to drive conversion in building a business proposition.
- If you are looking for a solid set of ears, a great brain, and an energetic and enthusiastic business person, you are talking to the right gentleman.
- All processes were well organized, understood by the whole team while working on some projects.
- Global connections really provide a unique perspective that take into consideration various perspectives.
- John is a very motivating communicator who passed on a wealth of knowledge.
- John is a very responsible individual.
- It was a pleasure to go to business school with this type of colleague.
- A servant leader that always gets the job done and does it with a smile and grit.
Collaboration: Self-evaluation Phrases
- A pleasure to be around and a great team player.
- A brilliant communicator and collaborator.
- John is someone who understands how to build great collaborative relationships.
- John is a very responsible person, as well as an employee.
- John is very knowledgeable, helpful and a person you can count on to solve any critical problem.
- John is a manager that succeeded to build and keep altogether a very united team.
- A very good team player who was a pleasure to work with.
- John's leadership skills successfully transformed a sales group which was lacking cohesion into a tightly-knit, disciplined group.
- John is a "get-it-done" type of person.
- John was a great communicator and fostered cooperation between the sales team and all other groups within the company.