Use these 59 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the emotional intelligence and complete your performance review form.
Emotional Intelligence: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I think that he has useful things to say, said with intelligence.
- John's emotional intelligence is off the charts.
- He's also probably one of the most intelligent.
- His emotional intelligence is second to none.
- John's emotional intelligence is unmatched.
- John is very intelligent, tenacious and displays emotional intelligence and drive.
- Overall, he demonstrated much emotional intelligence in all our interactions.
- John knows exactly what he's doing and is very motivated and intelligent.
- This recommendation is for those, who consider themselves intelligent.
- And has the gift of both intellectual and emotional intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence: Below Expectations Phrases
- This is also because of his passion as well as his intelligence.
- He is very in tune to the dynamics of emotional intelligence.
- John is certainly very intelligent and very professional.
- He also provided very thorough and intelligent explanations.
- His emotional intelligence distinguishes him from his peers.
- We were discussed about emotional intelligence conception.
- John is so intelligent and can keep up with so many things.
- John has very high emotional intelligence and integrity.
- This has been done by him use of intelligence and vision.
- John is someone who is very intelligent yet has humility.
Emotional Intelligence: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Trustworthy, kind, and full of emotional intelligence.
- Always available over phone with all his intelligence.
- He knows what he want, very talented and intelligent.
- I have always known him to be honest and intelligent.
- Furthermore, he is determined and very intelligent.
- He is not only very intelligent, but very teachable.
- John has always impressed me with his intelligence.
- John demonstrated very high emotional intelligence.
- I found him to be so intelligent and knowledgeable.
- I have found him to be very honest and intelligent.
Emotional Intelligence: Positive Phrases
- I'd describe him as high in emotional intelligence.
- John is both very intelligent and very practical.
- And he does so with generosity and intelligence.
- He is very intelligent without being overbearing.
- Next he's very intelligent and knows him stuff.
- I found him to be quite intelligent and capable.
- He is intelligent and thorough in him approach.
- He was clearly very intelligent and hardworking.
- John is intelligent and really knows his stuff.
- I found him to be very intelligent and precise.
Emotional Intelligence: Negative Phrases
- John is intelligent and can get things done.
- He is thorough, knowledgeable and intelligent.
- John is someone with integrity and intelligence.
- Him emotional intelligence is highly developed.
- John is very knowledgeable and intelligent.
- John is intelligence and very knowledgeable.
- John is really very intelligent and smart.
- He is intelligent, well liked and respected.
- I found him to be intelligent and insightful.
- Going forward, with his own emotional appeal.
Emotional Intelligence: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is very intelligent and is well-spoken.
- Incisive and intelligent in his observations.
- Always he was even-tempered and intelligent.
- He's quite intelligent as well as talented.
- John is very perceptive and intelligent.
- John is professional and very intelligent.
- The first few sessions were very emotional.
- He is very intelligent and knows his stuff.
- John is as intelligent as he is helpful.