Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the management industry and complete your performance review form.
Management Industry: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is definitely one of the best managers in the industry.
- John is one of the best managers I have had in any industry.
- He was my hiring manager and then several years later we reported to the same manager.
- Aggregate knowledge in quality management of suppliers, through its management.
- John was my direct manager for some time and was an expert manager.
- He gets on with everyone around him and is dedicated to getting the best out of himself and of everyone he manages.
- John is one of the most professional and buttoned up managers in the industry.
- I am sure, you are the need of the hour for all manager in our industry today.
- Experienced international manager within the industrial sector.
- They are indeed industry leaders with exceptional management.
Management Industry: Below Expectations Phrases
- John, for any management role in the shipping industry.
- John is one of the industry's most professional IT managers.
- John was my first manager in the technology industry.
- John was managing the offshore vendor management function for one of the strategic customers that I used to manage.
- John is one of the best manager in travel and hospitality industry.
- John is supportive, yet allows his directs to manage their own directs without micro-managing.
- John was my direct manager twice already and he is more a mentor to me than a manager.
- He's an outstanding project/program manager, operations manager and troubleshooter.
- His knowledge in quality management and strategic management are quite impressive.
- John was a quality manager who was very involved in the management of the team.
Management Industry: Needs Improvement Phrases
- At first as a matrix manager and later on as a direct manager.
- He is an ever dependable 24x7 manager who manages his reports very well.
- As a manager, John is willing to let his reports manage to the best of their abilities.
- He was my indirect manager and I always hoped he'd become my direct manager.
- When John managed me, he also managed the team that reported directly to me.
- John was my direct manager in my first sales management position at our company.
- He is from that category of managers who always keep their technical knowledge abreast with the industry along with the management of projects.
- He is well-liked and trusted by those he reports to as well as those he manages.
- Things seem to be always "well under control" in his operation and management.
- John has very unique qualities that are not often found in management.
Management Industry: Positive Phrases
- John cared about each client like they were the only one he managed.
- He have all the qualities you can look for in an excellent manager.
- John is one of our managers who knows how to achieve the goal.
- John is one of those managers who really cares about his team.
- He has been one of my most dedicated and supportive managers.
- John is the manager you want to follow to the next company.
- John has every quality you could ever want in a manager.
- John has all the qualities of the best account managers.
- Subsequently we were peers reporting to the same manager.
- He was very respected and liked by his managers as well.
Management Industry: Negative Phrases
- John is very thorough, creative and versatile manager.
- John was both my direct manager as well as an installer.
- John was quite simply the best manager imaginable.
- John also managed several reports very successfully.
- John was my direct manager for much of this time.
- John requires very little management and direction.
- Professional, dedicated and loyal to his managers.
- He was my mentor then he became my direct manager.
- John is very supportive and dedicated manager.
- John was my direct manager for almost four years.
Management Industry: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Diligent in managing his directives and delivers.
- John is strategic in his management approach.
- John is an engaging and motivational manager.
- He takes direction well and is self managed.
- This quality makes him an excellent manager.
- I imagine he's the manager he always wanted.
- John is an energetic and dedicated manager.
- John is one of those managers that goes directly to the goal.
- He was one of the best manager, I have reported.
- John was my direct manager at our company.