Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the motivational skills and complete your performance review form.
Motivational Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is very motivated, but unlike others, he is motivated to be helpful.
- He definitely knows what he is taking about and he was very motivating.
- I can tell he is very motivated and he certainly motivates others.
- He is very self-motivated and knows how to get his team motivated.
- He is not only motivated himself, but motivates others around him.
- He motivates everyone and needless to say, he is self-motivated.
- He provides motivation to even the most motivated people.
- John is motivated and also motivates those around him.
- He is very motivated, and motivates those he is around.
- Highly motivated and keeps the team always motivated.
Motivational Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is knowledgable, motivated, and motivating.
- It was not only useful, but also very motivating.
- He is highly motivated, as well as motivational.
- I have found that him to be very motivating.
- He is motivated and motivating to others.
- John is thorough and self motivated.
- Talk about motivation, John was not only motivated, but his motivation was contagious.
- These skills are very motivating to do the best under his supervision.
- John is also clearly skilled at motivating his employees.
- John is very skilled and highly motivated.
Motivational Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John has an exceptional motivational skills.
- His motivational skills are also noteworthy.
- His motivational skills are second to none.
- He is self-motivated and motivates others, finding motivators for each person.
- He is someone that is motivated to not only do him job well but he motivates everyone around him to do the same.
- He was very motivating and was always willing to help in whatever way he could to see you be successful.
- John would always be the one to get the team together - to try new things and get us all motivated.
- John is self-motivated and is always looking to do the right things for those around him.
- John is self-motivating, and uses this motivation to invigorate those around him.
- He was motivated and has an ability to keep others motivated as well as on track.
Motivational Skills: Positive Phrases
- He made sure to get things done and motivate everyone in the best possible way.
- He is always motivated, energized and will keep on motivate others in the team.
- There are motivational speakers that speak, and there are those that motivate.
- John is motivated and always made himself available to help whenever needed.
- John is always self-motivated and goes above and beyond on his commitments.
- John has been one of the best example of self motivation that one can find.
- He is self motivated and always goes above and beyond what is required.
- I would say that he was also fairly self-motivated and low maintenance.
- John is self-motivated, and always does what he says he is going to do.
- He is very motivating and knows how to get the best out of everyone.
Motivational Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is an excellent motivator and, is himself, highly-motivated.
- His motivation was always right - do what is best for the company.
- It was only made possible because of his guidance and motivation.
- His self-motivation capability inspires others to be motivated.
- Works well with or without supervision and is self motivating.
- Working for somebody like this motivates one to do their best.
- You can't help being motivated by him, even if it's via email.
- John is motivating and always willing to go above and beyond.
- Being self-motivated, he is able to motivate others as well.
- He was very self-motivated and thorough in everything he did.
Motivational Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John motivates everyone around him to be better at their job.
- He was self motivated and very thorough in everything he did.
- John is highly motivated, and that motivation is infectious.
- I appreciate him for being always supportive and motivating.
- Highly motivated, self motivated and dedicated professional.
- I can say without any hesitation that he is self-motivated.
- He motivates all of us to do our best on our way to success.
- He makes everyone around him more motivated and productive.
- John is self motivated and needs little or no supervision.
- I cannot thank him enough for his guidance and motivation.