Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the personal skills and complete your performance review form.
Personal Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I really appreciate his way to use his personality in interaction with other persons.
- He is very personable and can get along with any type of personality.
- He is so personable and actually gets to know you as a person.
- Him advice is not only personable, but personal.
- He is personal, personable and perceptive.
- John is a very personable person who always seemed to keep my personal interests in the forefront.
- He's personable and skilled at building personal relationships.
- He is always willing to help others and is very personable.
- He is second to none when it comes to his personality.
- The best thing is he is an even better person.
Personal Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Lastly he is very well liked and personable.
- I really cant say enough about the person.
- John has always been are go to person.
- Works well with different personalities.
- Not only is he an all-around personality who can with well with any personality, but really strives for results.
- A person who would be readily available to anyone for any help both professionallly and personally.
- He is very personable and has the type of personality that you cannot help but to like.
- John's personality also makes him one of the most welcome person in all kinds of events.
- John from the get go impressed me with his personable and dedicated personality.
- John is personable and easy to get along with as he has an inviting personality.
Personal Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Sharing him personal experiences really made him more personable and relatable.
- John is also very personable and can handle just about any personality type.
- He is personable, respectful and somewhat infectious in his personality.
- John is one of the best person to deal proffessionally and personally.
- Apart from that, he is also a very approachable and personable person.
- John has been so personable and concerned about my personal needs.
- He personally inspires me and many with his multifaceted personality.
- He is your go to person for any issue regarding personal apperance.
- He is very personable and has an outgoing yet engaging personality.
- Not only that, but he is extremely personable, an amazing person.
Personal Skills: Positive Phrases
- You cannot ask for a more personable person to have on your staff.
- All in all, one person with multiple qualities and personalities.
- Most important for me personally, he never gives up on a person.
- John is an energetic, dedicated and and very personable person.
- A person with proffessionalism as well as personal dimensions.
- John is personable, straightforward and passionate person.
- John is an honest person and has an outstanding personality.
- He is also highly personable with an engaging personality.
- John is an extremely personable and approachable person.
- He was personable, sympathetic and an amenable person.
Personal Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is an awesome person with lovely personalities.
- John is a very personable and enthusiastic person.
- He is a wonder person and very personable as well.
- John is a person with very sweet personality.
- John is person that bright persons should know.
- He truly puts the "personal" in personal history.
- As a person, he is very personable and friendly.
- He is an adorable person on the personal front.
- John is an amazing person and personal trainer.
- John is a personable and down to earth person.
Personal Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- On the personal side, he is an excelent person.
- Fantastic person with a charming personality.
- As a person, he has an excellent personality.
- A genuine person, down to earth personality.
- Very reliable person with personality plus.
- John is the best person I have personally met.
- John is person with good personal skills plus he has very good learning skills.
- John is a person with multiple skills, technical as well as personal skills.
- I found him to be, not only personable, but also knowledgeable and skilled.
- His skills with employees will get the best out of each person.