Use these 57 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the phone skills and complete your performance review form.
Phone Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Very useful to have on the end of the phone.
- He was always available, even by phone.
- Having someone on the end of the phone when you need them is tremendous.
- John is always makes himself available by phone and email.
- Always available the other end of the phone for advise.
- He seemed to just get me during our first phone call.
- Get him on the phone and see how he can help you.
- Get on the phone with him and see if you connect.
- Selling on the phone has never been so much fun.
- And this was after only one or two phone calls.
Phone Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- But in all reality, it goes way beyond phones.
- If you ever need to do this on the phone then you do need John.
- He is skilled at what he does and made it easy doing it all by phone and email.
- John is excellent in computer and phone skills.
- You will be blessed to have him on your team, or on the other end of the phone.
- You can pick up the phone and ask him for help, and he will be there.
- He was always available to everyone by phone, even on him days off.
- He answers his phone, and he does what he says he is going to do.
- Get on the phone with him to find out how he can help you grow.
- He's seen success in the field and most recently over the phone.
Phone Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He makes you feel at ease and is always at the end of the phone.
- He is also very available and he always answers his cell phone.
- If ever he had an idea for me, he was on the phone that minute.
- He was always available and very responsive via phone or email.
- To know he is at the other end of a phone, is very reassuring.
- Pick up the phone and call him - you won't be disappointed.
- It is no wonder everyone picks up the phone when he calls.
- He is much more than a voice at the other end of the phone.
- John is very professional and actually answers his phone.
- I will be always thankful to him for that one phone call.
Phone Skills: Positive Phrases
- He was always on the end of the phone when we needed him.
- John is one of those phone calls you always want to take.
- Per our last phone conversation, please keep in touch.
- John recently gave me some coaching over the phone.
- We were able to do this over the phone and internet.
- He is available for on-site or phone consultations.
- It allows you to do speed networking over the phone.
- He always answered the phone when help was needed.
- He has a smile that you can see through the phone.
- John is always at the end of a phone or email.
Phone Skills: Negative Phrases
- He answered the phone and really made the effort.
- My first initial contact with him was by phone.
- He is always calm at meetings or on the phone.
- All this was done over phone calls and emails.
- Talk about having brass cahones on the phone.
- He picks up him phone and gets things done.
- John answers the phone on the first ring.
- Because of this him phone rings constantly.
- He is the phone call you want to return.
- He is very responsive by phone or email.
Phone Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He also is great at answering his phone.
- Everything was always straight forward and John was always at the other end of the phone.
- He can do more with one phone call than most others.
- Looking forward to your next phone call John.
- I was lucky when it was John on the phone.
- With John you phone him he makes it simple.
- John should be your next phone call.