Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the self confidence and complete your performance review form.
Self Confidence: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has this confidence about him in anything he does and this confidence is not misplaced.
- He gives you confidence that you'll get what you need or want from the effort.
- He has confidence in what he does because he is one of the best in the world.
- He is confident in what he does, and always does it right the first time.
- John shares him story around confidence with such, well, confidence.
- John has confidence in you even when you don't have it in yourself.
- One more thing which has impressed me about him is him confidence.
- I am confident that he will do very well in all his endaveours.
- If we are confident in who we are, we will not be disappointed.
- So all these things make you more confident and more stronger.
Self Confidence: Below Expectations Phrases
- I feel confident about confiding in him and asking for advice.
- In the end, you can confidently say he's just being modest.
- John looks very confident and always think very simple.
- John has given me the confidence to do well in the role.
- John you really helped me to get more self-confidence.
- I'm confident that you will do well in your new role.
- I can confidently say he has all of the above and more.
- He has confidence, yet never comes across as arrogant.
- I have always recommended him with the most confidence.
- He is confident and always willing to try new things.
Self Confidence: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Working with him also helped me to be more confident.
- He has my confidence; he will have yours as well.
- Extremely confident of himself, and always smiling.
- He is very confident in everything that he does.
- I could speak to him about anything in confidence.
- John is someone who makes confidence contagious.
- I've always felt confident when confiding in him.
- I am more confident in myself and more decisive.
- John is the best possible confidant and advisor.
- He had confidence in himself and him abilities.
Self Confidence: Positive Phrases
- He is confident, but without being overbearing.
- I believe confidence comes with the knowledge.
- He is also very confident and forward-looking.
- These have really improved my self-confidence.
- I couldn't recommend him with more confidence.
- John is like the confidant you always wanted.
- I am very confident in his overall abilities.
- John has been always aspiring and confident.
- I am confident that very little has changed.
- I am confident he will go far in his career.
Self Confidence: Negative Phrases
- I'm confident he will do whatever it takes.
- I am confident both he and it will succeed.
- He was someone you could always confide in.
- He does this both confidently and softly.
- He had confidence in me when many did not.
- I recommend him to others with confidence.
- We were confident we would be successful.
- He is also confident and very dependable.
- I can confidently say you won't be sorry.
- I'm confident you won't be disappointed.
Self Confidence: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John, you have my vote and confidence.
- He has my confidence and recommendation.
- I wish them well and am confident that they will go places.
- You can be confident he will help you in any way he can.
- Well, I want you to know that its given me confidence.
- He has confidence in others before they even have confidence in themselves and has a way of bringing out the best in people.
- If you ask for his help with something, you know with confidence he'll do anything within his power to get it done.
- Not only does he see how to make things better, he does it in a way that gives you confidence to go out and do it.
- I wish him all the best in his new challenge with the confidence that he will be again very successful.
- Moreover, his confidence in his peers allow those around him to be the best that they can be as well.