Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the adaptability and complete your performance review form.
Adaptability: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Thinks quickly to respond to a sudden change in information.
- Takes new challenges and looks for a new way to solve problems.
- Shows initiative and self-reliance when making suggestions for increasing the effectiveness.
- Keeps an open mind and shows willingness to learn new methods and techniques.
- Works overtime to help a colleague meet a deadline for a certain proposal.
- Gets overwhelmed when multi-tasking.
- Not able to stay poised and calm when presented with a dilemma or a sudden troubling event.
- Does not show confidence when working with teams or clients that may have a different way of thinking.
- Rarely helps other colleagues to accomplish tasks that require meeting deadlines.
- Gets easily depressed when things go wrong or projects do not work out as expected.
Adaptability: Below Expectations Phrases
- Hardly attends training, workshops or any other research-based activity meant to increase self-efficiency.
- Adapts well to small changes, but struggles when there is a larger issue that affects the whole office or department.
- John is an individual with superior adaptability skills who can lead form the front on any project with a sure footed and methodical approach with guaranteed results.
- With him leadership abilities, dedication, and adaptability, I have no doubts he will continue a path of success wherever he goes.
- With his abilities, adaptability and dedication, John will make a great addition to any team, and they would be lucky to have him.
- What struck me most were John's strengths around adaptability, building of effective teams, and communication.
- John's strengths include loyalty, adaptability, flexibility, and an excellent business sense.
- Adaptability and stress resilience strike me as two of his key strengths – enabling him to remain unflappable, focus and deliver quality results under high pressure.
- I'm always impressed by him adaptability to change, as well as him ability to stick to him idea of how a thing should be.
- He demonstrates adaptability, uses humour effectively and has an incredible ability to connect with each and every person no matter what age, stage, or background.
Adaptability: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is a great blend of search, strategy, management and adaptability.
- He is always informed in project tasks, their priorities and details.
- Moreover he is initiative, can work independently.
- He is very enthusiastic and goes to any extent to meet the objectives constructively.
- He is practical and always aims to execute quickly and effectively.
- John was consistently able to meet him tight and demanding workload, with effective work strategies.
- He's very approachable and welcoming.
- John has a professional attitude in the business environment and he is able to handle difficult situations by easily adapting to changes.
- With co-workers, John is open to new ideas and alternate ways of approaching a challenge.
- He is prompt and responsive as well as savvy in technology and emerging trends.
Adaptability: Positive Phrases
- Understands and solves problems quickly and easily, so if you would like things to go smooth on your project, you definitely want him on your team.
- He can help you identify challenges in your business and find solutions to keep your business safe and on-track.
- He always provides constructive feedback and is always ready to help him colleagues, even when he is very busy.
- He is always on the leading edge with new technology.
- John approaches every situation with a great wealth of research, best practices for the situation and great value for the client.
- Anyone who knows him knows he loves to stay busy and active.
- He can adjust to quickly changing environments and refine his approach to fit new circumstances and priorities.
- He is a hard worker and gets the job done even if that involves working outside office hours.
- I'm so grateful to him for helping me out of my "dilemma's" and helping me move forward with confidence and positivity.
- When you work with him, stress is at a minimum and productivity is at a maximum.
Adaptability: Negative Phrases
- My colleagues in my office also noticed how I've changed.
- He is able to convert technology to a business solution.
- John was transparent about the work he was doing, and was constantly looking at him challenging workload with a solutions-oriented approach.
- When you think of John, you cannot help but wonder where he gets the energy.
- He is a pioneer in an industry that is reluctant to change.
- John is constantly investigating the latest trends and applying best practices in unique ways to increase efficiencies.
- He was also very open and involved me in different external events.
- He is well versed in balancing critical day-to-day operations with high-priority project work.
- John has a huge passion for both technology, efficiency in business and helping people to succeed in business.
- He has helped me and thousands of people in small business in many easy, effective and profitable ways.
Adaptability: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Working with John was always easy and efficient.
- Working with John has not only been positive, but also business life changing.
- John has challenged my thinking and revised my methods in business.
- Working alongside someone who is so enthusiastic and talented rubs off; you bounce around ideas that result in new business initiatives.
- Always busy, juggling a large workload and priorities.
- John is presentable, courteous, and always ready to get involved with new initiatives to improve efficiency.
- He tackled tricky tasks with rather ingenious methods that proved both effective and efficient.
- He has a proven ability to deal effectively with change, respond quickly and efficiently, and to persistently move towards the goal.
- He is very hardworking, active, thinks out of box and analyse each and every minute items in detail.
- Him enthusiastic approach in the workshop had me liking him immediately.