Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the coaching others and complete your performance review form.
Coaching Others: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I always think of John the coach of the coaches.
- That said, he is not above taking critique even from his students.
- He went above and beyond for me, as well as many other students.
- It's been a pleasure to be associated with him as my coach.
- I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't benefit from his coaching.
- He has helped me in many ways.
- He is the game changer.
- He's just amazing in all ways.
- He is always looking for ways he can help you.
- He makes you think of new ways to do things.
Coaching Others: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is a terrific coach and organizer.
- It is truly a gift to have John as a coach.
- After a few short months of coaching, John has exceeded my expectations as a coach.
- He engaged with the students effortlessly.
- He was always willing to take feedback and liked being coached.
- He has been an indispensable coach.
- I am blessed to have him as my coach.
- I recommend him coaching.
- We got a lot more engagement than expected from the teams.
- He is one of the best coach I have met, as he coached and guided me through the first few weeks.
Coaching Others: Needs Improvement Phrases
- We expect substantial growth on both the top and bottom line.
- John can truly be titled as coach of all coaches.
- He doesn't allow obstacles get in his way.
- He is one the very best in the game.
- We are so grateful to have him as our financial coach.
- He is on top of him game.
- He is always on the top of him game.
- He was my coach and mentor.
- He is real value for money.
- He is very proactive that way.
Coaching Others: Positive Phrases
- He will exceed your expectations in every way.
- That has certainly been my experience having him as a coach.
- He goes above and beyond normal coaching.
- Finally, John has the brain of a superhero.
- John was an excellent student supporting his fellow classmates along the way.
- He will never let you or his clients down and is constantly on the lookout for ways to help others with no expectation of receprocity.
- Provides awesome service to both his clients and his coaching students.
- He exceeded all of my expectations as a coach.
- I have experienced him coaching and recommend him strongly - he is an excellent coach.
- John has a way of not just getting things done, but knowing how to do them the right way.
Coaching Others: Negative Phrases
- John always gives his best when coaching.
- I would not hesitate to recommend John to any business or event that needs a great spokesman, an experienced host, a social marketing coach or a thought leader full of inspiration and creative ideas.
- I've had the privilege of working with John on several occasions during the last few years and in that time I have known him to be an exceptional personal coach as well as an excellent team coach.
- John is an excellent speaker and able to convey his messages into relevant career and business learnings - followed by putting to practice by follow on games of poker which he coached and guides.
- Under enormous pressure John coached and mentored him team to deliver world class email marketing, press releases and social media marketing.
- John's a great guy to have on your network; he's a great recruiter and a wonderful job search coach and I look forward to networking with them for many years to come.
- John, a great speaker and coach whom I met a week ago when he joined our corporate event as a speaker.
- He guided and coached me, revealing pathways I was unaware of and gave me honest insights in relation to my business model, it's sustainability and how to scale.
- I've had the good fortune to receive coaching and mentoring from John and from the very first encounter, I knew that he would assist me with moving forward in a significant way.
- Till this date I am grateful and appreciative of the coaching and advise John provided to me during my employment and still years after we parted ways as I am now well established in my own endeavors.
Coaching Others: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Being a professional in the coaching space I've very picky about who I work with, but I knew pretty quickly that John was a brilliant coach.
- I would highly recommend John as a career coach, educator, influencer and future thinker for everyone, whether you are looking for a job or the next level in your career.
- Thank you too for the coaching sessions which have transformed me tremendously, making me change my mindset and have a successful business and life as well.
- I have attended a number of John's social media classes, have studied his books on social media, and have come to respect John as a business coach and as a friend.
- Thanks to John's coaching I have found a new life path that blends the lifestyle I want to live with a meaningful career where I can make a difference.
- With such a vast and varied background in the fitness business industry John can draw on life and career experiences which make him a great business coach.
- As a professional speaker, trainer and coach I've seen many local and international business speakers and John is a speaker who is definitely worth catching.
- But besides his great training, he's a great mentor, a brilliant business trainer and coach, and more importantly, a great friend.
- Smart, savvy and incredibly driven, John will go the extra mile to ensure that any careers content, coaching or advice is 100% spot on.
- I recently attended a coaching workshop with John, and the structure, location, content and delivery of the programm was excellent.