Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the dealing with difficult people and complete your performance review form.
Dealing With Difficult People: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He has an amazing handle on the way people communicate.
- He challenges him people, motivates him people, and is down right wonderful to him people.
- I also like his way of communicating with people.
- He handles difficult people with grace.
- He is willing to negotiate and re-negotiate to ensure you get the best deal for you.
- He is also an excellent negotiator and communicator.
- He is very good in negotiation and communication.
- John is an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- John is also an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Skilled leader, communicator and negotiator.
Dealing With Difficult People: Below Expectations Phrases
- Enthusiastic, excellent communicator and negotiator.
- John is brilliant with communications and negotiations.
- He is one of the best communicators and negotiators out there.
- Capable of dealing with difficult people under stress.
- He seems ever-willing to take on new challenges, and he's someone who knows how to get the best out of people.
- Best in dealing with all difficult to handle clients.
- John has an outstanding way of dealing with people, even the most challenging.
- He knows exactly when and how to challenge people.
- He does what he says and handles difficult challenges with grace.
- Effective communication when things are going well is one thing, but effective communication when things are tough is quite another challenge.
Dealing With Difficult People: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John has on several handled difficult negotiating with my clients for collections.
- He has amazing way of handling people and I think I can never see anyone else handling people at different levels.
- He communicates very well and knows how to get the most out of people around him.
- What makes him different is that the way he communicates always motivates people.
- John is also very good at dealing with people and easy to communicate.
- He handled all the necessary communication well throughout the process.
- Not only that, he knows how to help people become better communicators themselves.
- He is also witty and communicates well with people.
- In the community, he goes out of his way to help people in need.
- John knows people and is an effective communicator.
Dealing With Difficult People: Positive Phrases
- He does the right thing for people and is very involved in the community.
- He brings people together who might not otherwise communicate.
- He knows how to handle people and source for the people perfect people for the job.
- John knows how to deal with different people and handle business opportunities.
- He knows how to handle people in any situation.
- He is good with people - be it good or difficult people.
- He challenges the people around him to be better and because of that the people around him were ultimately more successful.
- He knows how to handle his people as well as dealing with our client.
- He challenges people to do more than they think that they can and he gives opportunities for people to shine.
- John is one of those people who can handle anything.
Dealing With Difficult People: Negative Phrases
- Nothing gets beyond him during negotiations on larger deals.
- John is an excellent negotiator and made sure we got the best deal.
- Tom always achieved to negotiate the best deal.
- He knows how to negotiate and get results when dealing with difficult vendors.
- Looking forward to our next negotiations.
- He is dedicated to helping the people in the community and the community in general.
- There are people who challenge you to make you do better work and then there are people who challenge you to make you succeed.
- Him communication and dealings have been outstanding.
- It was difficult since it was the biggest and best within the community.
- Easy to deal with, understand and communicate.
Dealing With Difficult People: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is an excellent communicator, and knows how to deal with difficult situations.
- I enjoyed each and every deal and communication with him
- John is very easy to communicate with and very flexible in terms of negotiating deals.
- He is also a very effetive communicator and negotiator.
- He is an excellent communicator and efficient negotiator.
- He is very good in negotiation and business communication.
- He is well organized, excels in communications and negotiation.
- I have found John is an outstanding negotiator and communicator.
- Excellent in dealing with people from all levels.
- John is an expert when it comes to dealing with people.