Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the learning skills and complete your performance review form.
Learning Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Every company and every team would be lucky to have him and to learn from him.
- He knows and loves his job, constantly improves skills and contributes in learning process of the organisation he is a part of.
- He is dedicated, he does have good knowledge and he is never afraid of learning something new.
- I want to mention that he has profound professional knowledge and always aims to learn and acquire more skills.
- Another of his key attributes is his thirst for knowledge and desire to impart what he learned to others.
- John's passion toward learning is infectious.
- There is so much to learn from him.
- John is always extremely helpful in getting the job done, and is a very quick learner.
- He is a quick learner, works well under pressure, and he is great at building relationships.
- I'm looking forward to learning more from him in the future.
Learning Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John learns fast and, more importantly, shares what he learns.
- John is open for new challenges and keen to learn new things.
- He's an extremely fast learner, picking up what are normally difficult concepts seemingly with ease.
- He has the unique ability to enhance the capabilities of those around him and I learned a great deal while working with him.
- Everytime when I listen to him, I learn new things and acquire new knowledge.
- He is a quick learner and always looks for opportunities to improve work processes and quality.
- He is so giving of his knowledge, time, ideas and advice and I feel privileged to be able to learn from him.
- He is a quick learner, innovative team player, sincere with is responsibilities, willing to share his experience and help his colleagues.
- He learns very quickly, does what he commits to, and comes back with data, insights, and recommendations for next steps, and then asks for more.
- And he is a quick learner, so I am sure he could be just as successful in other spheres.
Learning Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I feel like I could write a book just based on what I learned from him in a few years.
- John is a fast learner and efficient communicator.
- He shows an interest in learning.
- I cannot thank him enough for all he's taught me so far and look forward to all I am still to learn from him.
- I value what I have learned and continue to learn from him.
- I look forward to learning more with John.
- I admire him way of life.
- So much to learn from and I wish him great success.
- I wish him success in life.
- I truly appreciate and value everything I have learned from you.
Learning Skills: Positive Phrases
- I look forward to implement what I have learned.
- I wish him every success for all his endeavors.
- I learned way more from him than what was taught in class.
- Not only did I learn about my subjects, but also about life and people.
- I have learned a lot from him and look forward to learning more.
- The thing I admire the most about John is the way he knows people.
- Thank you for all you do I appreciate everything I learned from you.
- I learned so much for him.
- I definitely learned so much from him.
- I look forward to getting to know more about you and to learn more from you.
Learning Skills: Negative Phrases
- I always learn so much from him.
- I wish him every success.
- I wish him success in all walks of life.
- I learned to search for things whenever I couldn't find something and how to do that on the internet in new ways.
- I wish him all the very best in his future endeavors and success in every stage of life.
- I wish I can learn some more from him in future as well.
- I look forward to learning more from him in the future.
- I look forward to learning more from John.
- John is one of those people that delves into whatever it is he wants to learn.
- I wish him all the best for his endeavors.
Learning Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Always one to consistently learn, teach and grow, I am proud to know John.
- I learned so much from John that has been useful in my own career.
- I wish him success in his endeavors.
- I wish him all of the success in his next endeavor.
- I wish his every success in career and life.
- I pray for him every success in life.
- I learned so much from him.
- John is someone who I admire because he has empowered me to learn and grow as an individual.
- I actually learned something I can use right now.
- I have learned lot of things from him and very keen to learn more.