Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the performance management and complete your performance review form.
Performance Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- All of his team perform and want to perform even better under his management.
- I would go as far as say that they perform better because they are managed by him.
- Him performance was every manager's dream.
- He can perform just about anything you need inside your leadership or management team.
- Feedback on his performance from executive management was always very positive.
- Him management and leadership performance has always been outstanding.
- He managed several hotels for us and they all performed very well.
- John performed all the coordination and management of this agency.
- All people he would have to manage would be happy and performant.
- He is an excellent manager and his performance was outstanding.
Performance Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- However, even with this tough ask he managed to perform well.
- John performed his management duties enthusiastically.
- John has extensive performance management expertise.
- John is an astute and high performance manager.
- He does an excellent job managing performance.
- His management style is performance-driven.
- I believe he is truly one of the most outstanding performers I have ever managed.
- A strong performance manager as well as leader.
- John was an outstanding manager and performed very well for me at our company.
- John is excellent at international change management and corporate performance management.
Performance Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John can help you with performance reviews and performance management and any other HR related issues that you may have managing your staff.
- He will go above and beyond to get the best performance out of himself and his people.
- John, thank you for all you have done to take us to the next level of performance.
- We all took away more than we expected and have already seen better performance.
- John is who you need if you want to take your performance to the next level.
- John has always performed when he said he was going to get something done.
- No one has ever been less than enthusiastic about his performance.
- I can't say enough positive things about him and his performance.
- He never settles for less than the best in him performance.
- John has always performed above and beyond expectations.
Performance Management: Positive Phrases
- I am sure he will always be performer wherever he may be.
- John is all about performance and doing the right thing.
- Needless to say, he performed very well in the course.
- I have found him performing to best of his abilities.
- You will not be disappointed with him performance.
- I have never been disappointed by his performance.
- I have always known him as an excellent performer.
- Looking forward to seeing him perform again soon.
- He has always out performed others in his goup.
- I have also seen him perform in several teams.
Performance Management: Negative Phrases
- Him performance here has truly been unmatched.
- He performed well in each of his assignments.
- I could not be happier with his performance.
- John has always been one of my top performers.
- He will perform to or beyond expectations.
- His performance in my course was very good.
- He is definitely one of the top performer.
- John's performance throughout the process.
- Everybody is raving about him performance.
- I found his performance to be outstanding.
Performance Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John was the consummate over-performer.
- John is an all around high performer.
- John's performance is always exceptional.
- I was very pleased with him performance.
- He performed far beyond my expectations.
- John found the right balance between managing the performance of the team and being their friend.
- He gets really pushy and demanding with his team when it comes to performance management.
- Many can be managers, not all can be leaders that employees want to perform for.
- John is very knowledgeable in performance management and operations metrics.
- John was our manager responsible for our performance, our goals and actions.