Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the problem solving and complete your performance review form.
Problem Solving: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Seeks to brainstorm on problems to try to find the right solutions.
- Evaluates all possible solutions and chooses the one that will deliver the best results.
- Knows how well to collaborate with others to find solutions to problems.
- Gathers all the necessary facts and information first before making any decision.
- Always asks the right questions and raises any relevant issue when necessary.
- Keeps things calm even when required to make quick decisions under high pressure.
- Does not know how to present a problem in ways that people can understand.
- Finds it difficult to articulate issues in a clear and understandable manner.
- Does not take the time to listen keenly to what others have to say or contribute.
- Always in a hurry to make decisions and does not think things through.
Problem Solving: Below Expectations Phrases
- Not willing to collaborate with other people to come up with solutions to problems.
- Does not manage client-related issues in a professional manner and customers are left unsatisfied.
- John is natural problem solver.
- Thank you so much John for your help and guidance in preparing my resume.
- He can hunt down a problem and he provides appropriate solutions.
- He has a very critical and problem solving mind.
- He is always willing to help and to find a solution to a problem.
- He's someone who is really looking to solve problems in partnership.
- I had no idea how much this would make a difference in my life and work.
- Plus, who always gets to the bottom of any problem with a solution.
Problem Solving: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He solves difficult problems and is very easy to work with.
- I would really want to keep working with him throughout my life.
- He examines a situation and makes recommendations that are the best solution for the problem.
- He is fighter - at work, at life.
- John is a bright, sharp minded individual I will definitely turn to for future problem solving.
- That was never a problem, John was always on target.
- And especially his willingness to always find a constructive solution to each problem.
- He is passionate about life and him work.
- The life of an animal is as precious as the life of mankind.
- His enthusiam for life is just incredible.
Problem Solving: Positive Phrases
- He is quick to follow-up and can solve almost any problem that arises.
- And, of course, his passion for all the things he does in life.
- He motivates and works as hard as engineers and even offer a solution to your problem.
- He is dedicated to behavioral solutions for the betterment of life.
- He is someone you go to when you need a solution, or something done.
- He works quickly and has always found solutions to any technical problem we encountered.
- Him mind works faster in generating quick ideas and solutions.
- He won't squash ideas and he'll work him hardest to turn it into a reality.
- He had no problem with working hard when necessary.
- I had the pleasure of working side by side with him.
Problem Solving: Negative Phrases
- He is one of those people that you enjoy working with and can always go to for any questions or problems.
- His passion for life and the well being of others is superlative.
- He possesses amazing skills to get a solution to a problem.
- I think the only problem is that there's only one of him.
- He was always able to come up with a solution to a problem which makes him a very reliable asset.
- He is always know the right solutions for any situation.
- He works out side his comfort zone.
- He is a forward thinking and 'problem solving' focused colleague.
- His problem solving skill proved indispensable.
- He had no problem introducing me to his connections.
Problem Solving: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Nothing is ever a problem for him.
- His strong values are apparently in his work.
- He is solution focused while always having a forward vision and overall strategy in mind.
- I look for the root cause of the problem.
- I had no idea the effects it would have on all aspects of my life.
- He excels at seeing the connections between problems and solutions and creating a path to implementation and his input and ideas always heighten any problem solving.
- His unbiased approach to problem solving has been of benefit.
- He is focused on solving problems before they occur.
- He steps in, solves problems and makes things better.
- He is able to look at a problem and come up a solution.