Use these 49 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the sales skills and complete your performance review form.
Sales Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John young salesperson who understands all the finesses of sales.
- John was always available to help with a sale or to answer questions.
- John is the best kind of sales representative you can find.
- Together we were able to successfully commercialize a new product that benefited both companies.
- Extremely efficient and excellent customer service skills.
- John has developed a unique product and service offering.
- John has excellent sales, service and marketing skills.
- If you're a sales superstar, go work with him.
- We thought the outline worked, but were struggling to describe why it worked.
- He is thoughtful, hard working and a good leader.
Sales Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- If you don't keep up with this guy, you'll be left in the dust.
- He was fair in negotiations, a pleasure to work with and a really good guy.
- He has a proven records in sales.
- He is very good in work with requirements.
- He is an absolute joy to work with.
- He has been an absolute joy to work with.
- He's also an absolute joy to work with.
- If you have not attended this course he offers then you should definitely be looking into it.
- John is a brilliant sales man, among the best sales representative I have worked with during my carrier.
- I had thought that I could have potentially work with him from the first moment.
Sales Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is a good leader, available to advise and help at any given moment.
- If you haven't worked with him yet, you're behind the curve.
- If you want to know what a thought leader really is and does, your search stops with John.
- If I had a sales role going, he would be at the top of my list.
- He was also a tough negotiator.
- He never stopped checking in with me and offering guidance.
- At first when I came into a sales environment I was very nervous on what to do and what not to do.
- He is a superb sales leader.
- He is very thoughtful and easy to work with.
- He would be an asset to any sales organization.
Sales Skills: Positive Phrases
- If you're going to hire someone, make sure they're good, but especially make sure they're fun to work with.
- At the same time he is a good team player and a good negotiator.
- I wished I would work with him forever.
- He is an absolute joy to work with as well.
- Some of my most fun and fulfilling moments were working with John.
- He is a good negotiator.
- He is a passionate sales man.
- If you get a chance to work with him, pick up the offer.
- He is thoughtful and conscientious, and would be a good addition.
- He definitely left us better when he left to pursue his next adventure.
Sales Skills: Negative Phrases
- He's absolutely somebody I would want to work with again.
- I would recommend this course to anyone working in sales even those how have been doing it a while.
- He is recently a published author.
- He is absolutely fantastic to work with.
- He was an absolute joy to work with.
- I worked with him on many sales opportunities.
- We will absolutely work with him in the future.
- I never think of him as a "sales representative".
- He is always willing to adjust to your wishes and without him our corporation wouldn't have worked.