Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the time management and complete your performance review form.
Time Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Always on target and on time with assigned tasks and is a master of time management.
- Generates more work than expected even when working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Customers leave positive feedback on turnaround time no matter the urgency.
- Meets all deadlines and makes the best use of time.
- Keeps projects on schedule, tracks them carefully, and delivers results on time.
- Makes commitments to meet deadlines and makes productive use of the available time.
- Makes commitments to estimate the time required to complete a project.
- Balances the speed of delivering work with quality and shows commitment to make improvements in both aspects.
- Rarely completes assigned work on time and devotes a lot of time on non-priorities.
- Spends a lot of time crafting excuses due the lacks sense of urgency.
Time Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- When it comes to dealing with quality, he was very meticulous, had very good time management skills and professional attitude.
- The strongest management skills he has are the scope and time management.
- He's very polite and respectful - always taking care of things on time.
- It was an absolute pleasure to have worked with him on a variety of projects that called for creativity, diligence and tight time management.
- John is a self-motivated individual who have the ability to follow-through a project and have the project completed in due time.
- His time management skills are excellent and I have never seen him miss a deadline.
- He is always on the ball and he has great time management juggling all the different things that he does.
- John is a very competitive professional with very good time management skills.
- John has a great capacity to manage times in an efficient way, prioritizing tasks, which has allowed him to reach him goals.
- He always delivered on time, had great ideas and fantastic communication throughout.
Time Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I want to say that he is a dedicated and reliable person who provides grounded feedback and expected results on time.
- John is a polished professional who gets the job done right and on time.
- John is committed, on time and diligent about him tasks.
- He is detailed, organized, and willing to help in any way that is necessary to get you the results you want on time and on budget.
- John is a goal-oriented person that delivers on time the best results.
- He works and manages his time extremely well under stress and tight schedules.
- He takes up any task assigned to him and delivers really high quality work.
- I remember very clearly the very first time I spoke to John.
- I would commend John to any organisation who wants to get it right first time and all the time.
- I look forward to seeing what you create next time.
Time Management: Positive Phrases
- I was in the middle of two major life changes at that time.
- John has delivered on time and on budget every time.
- And, I will stay in touch with you of course.
- Both times he spoke so clearly from the heart that it touched myself and others in the crowd.
- I have several times collaborated with John.
- I have known John for quite some time.
- John took only one third of his life-time to be all of these.
- I have had the honor to remain in touch with John.
- I would highly recommend him any time.
- I have known Staci for quite some time now.
Time Management: Negative Phrases
- I was surprised that he actually took the time to help.
- I look forward to helping him when the time arises.
- Both times, he was timely and courteous in providing these introductions.
- I hope he's like that even today.
- First time in contact with him - a bit loud and seem serious all the time.
- For this reason, I unconditionally recommend him.
- For these reasons, I highly recommend you get to know John.
- I wouldn't have been able to do this without him as time is of the essence.
- After the interview, he even checked if I found the interviews were fair and reasonable.
- If you're fortunate enough like us to get his time.
Time Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Thankfully, he said yes both times.
- A renaissance man if ever there was one.
- The time taken will be time well invested.
- I would reccomend him time and time again for such assignments.
- I saw this time and time again as he interacted with others throughout the organization.
- There isn't a time I haven't felt a thousand times better after reading him posts.
- There comes a time in life when this is just the correct thing to do.
- Thanks John for your time, your mentorship and your time.
- During that time, I really enjoyed our time together.
- I have seen him do this many times.