Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the mentoring and complete your performance review form.
Mentoring: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He provides practical guidance that has been motivating and beneficial to my professional development.
- John is a fantastic recruiter and mentor.
- He is inspirational, driven and talented.
- He is very helpful and good mentor.
- He is a great mentor, very understanding and always willing to help.
- He's continually learning and improving himself and makes for both a fantastic mentor and mentee.
- He is an excellent influencer and dedicated mentor who supports him team through sharing him enthusiasm for the work and having an open door policy.
- He is a mentor who is always there to help and lift his mentees whenever they need him.
- John is an awesome motivator and an inspiring mentor.
- John is not only a leader himself he has inspired and mentored countless others who have gone onto to become leaders in other industries.
Mentoring: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is my mentor for many years.
- He is very good in mentoring and developing talent.
- John thank you for your support and mentoring, which is truly appreciated.
- He is a great mentor and has no qualms in rolling up his sleeve and working alongside the most junior member of the team whey they require help.
- I would like to thank him for all the guidance and mentoring given to me.
- He is highly intelligent and a great communicator, which makes him very easy to mentor.
- John is a fantastic worker, mentor and friend.
- He epitomises what a true teacher and mentor is.
- John was a true gift as a mentor.
- As a mentor, John has given never-ending support and guidance.
Mentoring: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is very approachable and excellent at coaching and mentoring.
- John has been mentoring me for almost three years now.
- Thank you for the excellent advice and mentoring.
- He will always be my mentor, my confidant and my best friend.
- John is a true inspiration and a motivating leader.
- He is a fantastic and inspiring leader.
- He has been a great support and mentor.
- John is a great mentor.
- Great mentor and true inspiration guru.
- John is an incredible leader and mentor.
Mentoring: Positive Phrases
- John, he was tremendously supportive and mentored many who worked directly with him.
- John is a great leader teacher and mentor.
- John is someone who listens to learn while sharing his experiences to empower others.
- He motivates and nurtures his team with mentorship.
- He is a highly capable leader, mentor and developer.
- He is a powerful leader and mentor.
- John's vision, support, tactical excellence were all par excellence.
- He is charming, funny, talented and truly inspirational.
- John is a great mentor and always ready to listen, provide recommendations and support whenever needed.
- John is a connector, supporter and an inspirer.
Mentoring: Negative Phrases
- He treated everyone with respect, and always made himself available to anyone who needed support or guidance.
- John has been a mentor for well over a year.
- He has mentored several junior developers and is always available to provide guidance.
- John himself is a great inspiration, a hive of fantastic ideas and a great support as well as a mentor and facilitator.
- He's also a great leader and mentor for any team.
- Lastly, John's door was always open as an informal mentor.
- John is a great mentor and marketing leader.
- John is highly knowledgeable, and his support and guidance unique.
- John has been a fantastic colleague, he is approachable, supportive and reliable.
- A fantastic human and a fantastic mentor.
Mentoring: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is very inspiring and an exceptional mentor.
- He is fearless leader and compassionate mentor.
- I have found him to be a wealth of knowledge and often looked to him as a mentor for advice and guidance.
- He also supported the mentoring program.
- He is very supportive and understanding teacher and mentor.
- John is an inspirational leader, who is fantastic to work for.
- He is very supportive of his team and is ready to mentor and share his extensive knowledge with those around him that wish to learn.
- I've been lucky enough to have mentoring from John and him ideas, experience and knowledge are priceless.
- He has a great passion for mentoring, supporting and helping others further develop themselves.
- He never stops himself to help others and have been truly appreciated for that by colleagues and juniors.