Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the management skills and complete your performance review form.
Management Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I've lernt from him a lot on how to structurize and organize the work, how to make a good plan and how to take into account all possible risks.
- He is really good at his skills and provides strategic practices.
- I recently had the pleasure of working with John and him team on a strategic management hire.
- This was a critical hire to our management team, and it was treated as such.
- John is responsible, goal oriented manager, self-organised and self-motivated person with strong analytical and communication skills.
- John is a great relationship manager, as he listens and then makes things happen.
- He engaged all the right resources and kept us informed at every step.
- His management skills made our cooperation productive and very efficient.
- John also has good project management skills and manages successfully the number of different simultaneous projects.
- He managed multiple social campaigns with a number of different teams across many different timezones.
Management Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Great person, skilled leader and motivator.
- He is organised, creative and leads a team extremely well.
- John managed a complex project coordinating across a globally distributed team.
- John is qualified manager with deep management background.
- I have never had John more supportive manager.
- I only wish there were more managers like him.
- I was lucky to have him as my manager.
- In his role he manages multiple projects and has excellent delivery management skill.
- You managed it so well that hardly anyone noticed.
- Thanks for all you are doing to help others to power up their profits.
Management Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- How he manages to get to so many places I don't know.
- Great organizational and management skills.
- In addition he is well liked and produces powerful results.
- Every discussion with him turns out to be very motivational discussion.
- I really appreciated him management style.
- I liked him management style.
- I don't know how he manages to do everything he does.
- Would be happy to recommend him to any company or organisation looking to up-skill their management or teams in the crucial art of business relationship building.
- He continually exceeded management expectations in difficult cultural, economic and political situations.
- John is a higly effective manager with a can-do approach and a strong team orientation.
Management Skills: Positive Phrases
- Confirming John is a very democratic manager via taking staff views into account, while maintaining control.
- In short, they are clear, well managed and most of all, highly effective at transferring some usable techniques that you can take back to work the very next day.
- He has saved me tremendous amount of time, so I can focus on managing my team and driving business.
- As a client, I could not be happier with the people he provides and the seemingly effortless way he manages all aspects of this account.
- He is a true team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of other colleagues.
- I have worked on several applications together with John, he as chief architect for the whole application and I as development manager of some of the components.
- I admired the fact that he wasn't afraid to take on some of the harder to fill technical positions while working with tough to please managers.
- John is a talented and versatile business professional with great sales management, coaching and business planning skills.
- I personally learned a lot from working with John and would say he is a good manager and teacher.
- He gives consistent and helpful advice, and has helped me better equip myself with the tools necessary for me to manage personal issues that may arise.
Management Skills: Negative Phrases
- Very nice manager with very good management skills.
- John also has excellent management skills.
- Holding excellent people management skills, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- John is an excellent manager with solid technical and management skills.
- Him project management skills are second to none.
- His superior management skills enable him to manage the channel efficiently.
- He has very strong people management and program management skill-sets.
- His technical skills are trumped only by his skills in sales and project management.
- His skills in team management and estimates are impressive.
- I was impressed with his technical and management skills combination.
Management Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I strongly admired his management skill and style.
- John is approachable and has great leadership and management skills.
- Additionally, John has excellent communication and managing skill.
- He managed the many product initiatives very well with strong project management skills.
- He possesses superior management skills, client relationship skills, and team building skills.
- John demonstrated exemplary project management skills.
- His professional skills in project management are very good.
- I was impressed with him event and project management skills.
- John is also an exemplary people manager.
- One of the best managers I have ever worked.