Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the motivating others and complete your performance review form.
Motivating Others: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is a self starter, motivated and an altogether very impressive individual.
- He challenges you to not only dare to dream but also take actions that make those dreams a reality.
- He is a passionate, motivated, and enthusiastic individual.
- This is very impressive with all that he has done to complete his degree.
- He was an absolute dream candidate.
- He also knows how to properly motivate and position them to succeed.
- John, you have given me so much to think about and put into action.
- He can motivate individuals and teams like no one else.
- He really motivated the conference.
- He puts you at ease and it feels as though I've known him longer than just one day.
Motivating Others: Below Expectations Phrases
- Being self-motivated, he is able to motivate others as well.
- John is a savvy and motivated individual.
- John is a highly motivated individual,.
- He was always positive and able to assist when we had any problems.
- He is a go getter and knows what is required in completing a specific job or activity.
- He is also very supportive and very clear in project requirements.
- This hasn't been the case at all with John.
- He knows how to motivate others and can see through excuses like no other.
- He is an excellent motivator.
- He is driven and highly motivated.
Motivating Others: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is an outstanding leader and motivator.
- He is an exceptional speaker and motivator.
- He always motivates me for delivering the best.
- He is a very professional and highly motivated individual.
- This makes him unique in our industry.
- John is highly motivated, and that motivation is infectious.
- There is absolutely nothing that gets him down.
- John is one of those individuals who knows how to dream and make that dream a reality.
- He will impress you too.
- He has an impressive profile.
Motivating Others: Positive Phrases
- He's an impressive individual.
- John is a highly motivated individual with a strong desire for the success of his projects.
- He is willing to challenge him self and try new things and go beyond what is required for a position or a project.
- He always had a positive outlook and was willing to put in the extra effort to get our projects done.
- He is positive and is extremely motivated.
- He put so much effort in, he is to be commended.
- This was certainly the case in John's case.
- John is a self motivated and very driven individual.
- He took ownership of him projects until completion.
- He was so open, friendly, positive, and motivational.
Motivating Others: Negative Phrases
- He is driven to make an impact through his cause driven organization and through his day to day actions.
- He is a very positive and target-oriented individual.
- He is self motivated and thorough.
- He is motivated to do things well.
- The problem is that many of these so-called gurus will tell you the same thing as the next guy.
- He always recognizes the efforts of others and reinforces those actions.
- John is a highly motivated and motivating leader.
- John is a driven and self-motivated individual.
- He is extremely motivated and always has a quick turnaround on projects.
- He is very well known in the industry.
Motivating Others: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He believes in actions.
- He is action incarnate.
- He's energetic, positive and loyal, just the sort of thing you want from a partner.
- Enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile his participation in projects could be relied on even for those projects requiring extra effort.
- He is a true motivator.
- He was always positive, cheerful and willing to help in any way with any project.
- He motivates everyone and needless to say, he is self-motivated.
- John is one of the most motivated individuals in the staffing industry.
- He is always willing to dive into a project completely.
- He's never let me down because he follows through with actions.