Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the project focus and complete your performance review form.
Project Focus: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John kept everyone on task and on target for the project goals.
- As such, his project tasks were on time and on target.
- His goal is always to get the project done, but to do so by getting the team to want the same goal.
- His project plans are thorough and he is on top of not only the tasks but the resources assigned to the tasks.
- He then tasked me with creating a plan for the project.
- His project plan, design and implementation are right on target.
- No task was to difficult for him and he was mostly ahead of his planning.
- He knows what he is doing and focus on his goal.
- Once he take the project, he think and plan intellectually.
- John is very good at project planning.
Project Focus: Below Expectations Phrases
- I used to get his advise for the project planning.
- I plan to hire him again for my next project.
- He was diligent in getting us our project plans.
- I'm already planning my next project with him.
- He clearly defines projects and goals, even on the most ambiguous projects.
- He knows how to prepare a project plan for complex projects and then keep these projects on track.
- John always kept on target with the task at hand.
- John will always try his best to achieve his tasks and goals.
- He always surpasses his goals and tasks.
- He has always been on the task of achieving his given targets.
Project Focus: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is always professional and concentrates on the task.
- John took the intricate tasks that we were doing and put them into a project plan.
- Thorough planning and development tasks always observing compliance goals.
- John approaches things with focus and planning.
- He is always targeted and professional in all him projects.
- In particular, he follows-up and follows through with commitments, projects, and goals.
- John's focus and professionalism were invaluable to not only this project but also other projects.
- He is concentrated on his projects and going them very well.
- He does him best to succeed goals of our project.
- John follows through on projects to make sure the goals have been met.
Project Focus: Positive Phrases
- John always keeps him projects on target and under budget.
- John does not distract his goals or concentration.
- He has done the projects on target and even beyond.
- Clearly stating the goal in every project.
- Has target in mind always and never leaving focus of the goal.
- We followed the plan and got results that would not have been achieved without the plan.
- He always followed-up, drove to decisions and pushed projects along the project plan.
- If you are struggling with your goal, don't change the goal, change the plan.
- John's project plans were considered exemplary by the project committee.
- He is very good in planning projects and delivering projects on time.
Project Focus: Negative Phrases
- Accomplish tasks as planned, on time and the right way.
- He took on the task and planned carefully for everything before taking action.
- He is able to quickly meet project goals, and always willing to take on new tasks.
- They genuinely care, not only about the task or project, but understanding the clients goals and targets.
- He can make the others focus on their important goals.
- John is very focus on the project at hand.
- John kept his focus on the goal at hand.
- He knows exactly which goals to achieve and to focus.
- John focus is always about the need of the coachees goals.
- Have a clear goal and if your first plan doesn't work change the plan not the goal.
Project Focus: Self-evaluation Phrases
- His vision of the next plans is always best and he always knows how to reach goals.
- He continually makes goals, and carries through with his plans.
- I plan to keep relying on him as we develop the project.
- He is very thorough in his research when planning a new project.
- Him vision of the next plans is always best and he always knows how to reach goals.
- Him strategic plans are invariably right on target.
- He is the driver behind several of the goals that we have planned for the new year.
- He plans his project so well that they remain always green.
- I can plan my time and targets and stay focus in priorities.
- He would be an asset to anyone planning similar projects.