Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the management style and complete your performance review form.
Management Style: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He's a great leader that has highly improved the team's performance by him excellent management style.
- Any organization should feel extremely blessed to have him leading a team.
- John manages his own team well, and they appreciate his management style.
- John is very approachable as an executive.
- His management style worked well for those he managed as well as his peers and managers.
- His management style is one of an approachable nature.
- John has an open and approachable management style.
- I've admired and often look up to his management methods and style.
- I look back and appreciate his management style.
- John's management style is one of a kind.
Management Style: Below Expectations Phrases
- I really appreciate him management style.
- Him authentic approach to management makes him stand apart as an executive.
- His management style is one I wish more managers would use.
- John's approach to management is very hands-off and he never micro-manages.
- This is the same management style that he applies even when managing his team.
- He has an excellent approach to both managing up and managing down.
- John's managing style includes managing by walking around, being approachable and accessible.
- His management style is unlike any other but it is just that, that makes him successful in any management role.
- John is an incredibly approachable manager with an focused and supportive management style.
- There are many managers but few of them have the management style I saw in John.
Management Style: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John's approach to project management is no less methodical.
- John is the kind of product management executive you want for your company.
- I found his style to be very thorough and methodical.
- I really appreciate his style and approach.
- I appreciate his approach and his methods.
- John is very thorough and methodical in his approach.
- Him management style is refreshing in that he leads by example allowing one to discover their own management style without being micro-managed.
- John is methodical in approach and diligent in execution.
- He is a get it done now kind of executive.
- I was impressed with his approach to the execution.
Management Style: Positive Phrases
- Senior management needs this kind of talent.
- Also remarkable was his management style.
- I miss him and him management style each and every day.
- One of the things I value about him the most is him management style.
- John is the kind of manager that does just that.
- John is approachable and always available for his managers and staff.
- He has a very proactive and approachable management style.
- His management style is very different and unique.
- Learning from him management style has been an opportunity.
- John is the kind of manager who never stops.
Management Style: Negative Phrases
- I'm really impressed with his management style.
- To me, he is a manager of his own style.
- Him management style is very encouraging.
- John and his positive management style.
- John had an excellent management style.
- John is a thorough and methodical manager.
- John is strategic in his management approach.
- John is the kind of manager you want to do well for.
- Overall he is an amiable manager and is very approachable.
- John is also very thorough and organized in his management style.
Management Style: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is approachable and has a very inclusive style of management.
- There are so many great things to say about him management style.
- He's the kind of manager who you'd always want on your team.
- He provided guidance when need and was very thorough in him management style.
- John is an approachable, down to earth manager.
- I believe this had everything to do with John's management style.
- What I like the most about his management style was that he was very patient and very approachable.
- John approach to management is thorough and refreshing.
- He has a very positive management style and is very approachable.
- John's management style made it very easy for me to approach him for guidance.